Chapter 19:

Haneul's POV:

"Why would they do that?" Hongjoong looked concerned. I looked at Yeosang. He spoke, "You have the most dangerous powers among all the colors in the system. That's one reason."

All of us remained silent. "So, if Haneul didn't pull us down, you'd be..." Jongho trailed off. "I wouldn't mind either way." Hongjoong shrugged.

I heard a faint set of footsteps coming. I looked at Seonghwa, he looks like he heard them as well. I raised my hand up and shushed them. "Maybe we were too noisy?" Chaelin whispered.

"Definitely too noisy." Mingi nodded.
Yoona smacked Wooyoung's head. "You're too noisy!" Wooyoung rubbed the spot where he was hit. "Why me!?" he pouted.

Seonghwa sent them a glare that made them shut up. "What now?" San asked. "We'll need to go back to our rooms."

"But they're outside." Yunho pointed. "We'll have to use our powers then." Yeosang said. If it's Yeosang who's talking, it's always almost the best choice. He isn't a green for no reason.

"I can handle it." I cleared my throat. They all looked at me. "Haneul, what are you gonna do?" Hongjoong furrowed his brows. I sighed and signalled them to stay behind as I open the attic door. We all quietly went down. There were staffs on the other end of the hallway.

"Oh no, they're blocking the way." Jongho stated. "Stay there." I ordered.
I walked up to the halls and discorded the cameras. I approached the numver of staffs and smiled. "Trainee, what are you doing this late at night?" A staff asked.

I can see the others panicking on the corner of my eye, with Yunho almost fainting. I rolled my eyes. "Ah, I'm really sorry."

"For sneaking?" I smirked, "No, for this." I lifted them up from the floor and threw them on the wall. They gripped their heads in pain.

The wall was covered with blood. I stood over them. "You'll forget this moment." I didn't realize that my eyes are now glimmering black.

I snapped out of my daze and felt my knees weaken. "Haneul!" Yunho ran to me. "Go to your rooms before we get caught, idiots." I scolded. Yoona and Chaelin looked confused, and so did the others. I know I'll have some explaining to do tomorrow.