Chapter 45:

Yunho struggled to run as he fumbled with all the wires attached to him. There's no way he was going to survive so he told Haneul and San to run and get as farthest as they can go. He ran the opposite way, crying silently as he remembered beautiful events they had.

The door opened revealing unfamiliar faces. We all looked pleasantly surprised. We sat down infront of them and stayed silent.

"Introduce yourselves kids." Madam spoke. "Seonghwa, blue." a voice was heard. A girl looked at the person who spoke and saw his (gorgeous) face.

"San, purple." the guy next to him spoke next. He had extremely sharp features. "Mingi, red." "Wooyoung, red." "Yunho, purple." they all spoke after one another.

"Haneul, blue." She locked eyes with Seonghwa. "Yoona, blue." "Chaelin, red." "Jongho, blue." "Yeosang, green." "Hongjoong, black."

He smiled faintly. Though the time they spent together was quite short, he had many lessons learned along with a piece of treasure he promised to protect forever, even in the afterlife.

Yunho ran all the way to the other side of the facility, very far from where they decided to escape.

In the short time left, he collapsed on the floor, memories flashing through his head.

I gasped, "You really tried? Do you know how dangerous that is?" i scolded. "We know. We formulated a plan, along with Yeonmi." Haneul fought back.

"All the other trainees that tried to escape was announced dead the next day." San looked at the girls. "Of course! The facility is ruthless, what would you expect?" Chaelin huffed.

"Don't fight, fools." Yeosang said with a loud voice. "Yah! Fools? Who are you calling fools?" Chaelin immediately responded.

"I love you guys. I love you all so so much. I'm so sorry. All I did was to be a burden to the group," he poured out his emotions.

"Haneul, I treated you as my sister. I saw how broken you are when you saw my pathetic state. Promise me one thing," he kneeled down and sobbed his heart out. He never knew that his life would end like this, but for him—it's better that he's the one that'll experience this, rather than his friends.

"— be happy for me, would ya? Live your life as if I wasn't even a part of it. I want you to be free. Isn't that what we all wanted?" he chuckled.

"You all got that. I'm happy for you guys. But I guess some things can't be achieved without the sacrifice of someone." he wiped his tears with his dirty shirt. He slumped back, exhaling. He closed his eyes, trying to cherish his last moments.

"You got yours. I got mine. — only in a different version. Freedom."

........................................................................

Oh noooo. We got Yunho's last moment here. I'm so sorry boi. I honestly feel so sad that he had to dieeeeeee.

And if ur asking where tf Seonghwa is, well idk either. jk. Just stay tuned for the next chapter :)