Chapter 27:

TW // THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS MAY CONTAIN MENTIONS OF BLOOD, ABUSE, AND HARSH WORDS.
•  C H A P T E R   2 7
•  C H A P T E R   2 8

Haneul's POV:

I wiggled on my chair, trying to break free on the ropes. I grunted once I failed. "Haneul-ah you'll just hurt yourself." Yoona sighed.

We're all locked up in the facility's basement, tied up on chairs. We're currently facing each other. Chaelin was on the far left side, Jongho was beside her, Hongjoong was beside him, Seonghwa was beside him and I'm on the far right side. In front of me was Yoona, Mingi, Yunho, Wooyoung, and San.

"I'm sorry..." Yunho looked down. I scoffed. "Why are you sorry? It's not your fault." I softly sniffled. "Wait- you're bleeding?" San furrowed his brows once he saw my legs. "It's just a small wound." I assured them once they all looked worried.

We all heard the door creak open. "You all look so miserable, I love it." The most annoying voice was again heard. I gritted my teeth. "Madam" Hongjoong glared. "Oh yes dear? You want to get out of here that badly? Aww, poor puppies can't." She playfully pouted.

All the ropes had special strengths somehow and we can't use our powers against them. I took a glance at Seonghwa. He had his grey locks covering his eyes, his hair is kinda wet, and he has his hands balled into a fist.

"I wanted to slice off your heads once I heard that you escaped, but we all know that I won't do that. Hm? Top trainees?" She laughed sarcastically. I mentally rolled my eyes. "If I can't kill all of you, why not just hurt some of you?" She once again chuckled evilly.

Oh please. Yeonmi, please hear the news. Help us here.

"Who wants to volunteer, darlings? Raise your hands." She smiled, putting her hands on her red stained mouth before gasping. "I forgot. They're tied." She giggled. I bit my lip, stopping the thought of me slapping her.

"Hm..." She placed her hands on her chin, pretending to think. "How about Ms. Haneul?" She grabbed my chin and made me look at her. Her sick smile was still on her face.

"Go on. I'll volunteer for the whole team. Don't even lay a single finger on them." I glared. "Oh, scary. What are you gonna do?" She held my chin roughly. "I won't hesitate to fight you, madam."

"BRING HER TO ROOM 9!" She shouted. All the lights went off and I felt something sharp on my neck. I slowly went out of consciousness.