Chapter 11:

Haneul's POV:

"ALL TRAINEES SHOULD GO TO THE BATTLE GROUND! I REPEAT! ALL TRAINEES SHOULD GO TO THE BATTLE GROUND FOR THE SAID MEETING. PLEASE MAINTAIN PEACEFULNESS." I rolled my eyes and stood up. Chaelin and Yoona led the way. I looked around carefully, analyzing the situation.

It's the first time that we're allowed to interact with other colors. It's pretty unusual since I thought there were gonna be a lot of guards and staffs but all I saw are the trainees heading out.

I sighed and bit my lip. They are either possessed by angels or they're planning something. Most likely the second one.

We arrived at the battle ground and sat at the blues while Chaelin seperated and sat with the reds. I nudges Yoona, "Unnie, I don't feel too good about this." she sent a reassuring smile. "It's just a meeting."

Suddenly, we all heard the mic make a sound. The center stage had all the attention. The place went quiet. "Hello, precious trainees. I know it's pretty weird that we put you all together, but I thought this was for the best." Madam, the brain of the facility, the president, to be simple.

She smirked once more. "I prepared this meeting to tell you about the recent updates in the facility." all trainees got confused at the statement. They never ever let us know the recent updates.

"Do they know that we tried to escape?" Yoona whispered. I smacked her hands. "No. What the hell?" I rolled my eyes. I made eye contact with Chaelin, assuring her that we weren't caught.

"I only got 5 hours of sleep last night." Yoona yawned beside me. "Listen closely to the announcements, it's sketchy."