Chapter 13-14:

Haneul's POV:

Our usual routine started again. The facility was suspiciously calm after the shooting incident which made me uneasy. There's something going on, for sure.

We had our meals like before, conversations are more easy to make. We have gotten close. Chaelin and Yoona have been keeping me company and they're really kind.

⋆⋆⋆

Yeonmi entered our room. I curiously looked at her, following every move she made. "Another meeting." she mumbled. Yoona and Chaelin groaned. "Why are there so mamy meetings for the past week? Month?" Chaelin ruffled her hair, frustrated.

"Top trainees only. There will be 11 of you." Yeonmi continued. I was surprised nonetheless, I guess they're slowly letting us communicate freely.

"What? There will be more people?" Yoona sat up from her bed. Yeonmi nodded. "When?" I asked. "Now." Yeonmi stepped out of the room.

I mentally prepared myself before following Yeonmi's steps along with the other girls. "The facility has been having a hard time making decisions. Don't make them think that they chose the wrong one, Haneul." Yeonmi's stern voice echoed in the hallway.
I nodded and kept my eyes on the door. "You're the first ones to arrive." Lia welcomed. I slightly smiled before taking a seat.

Hongjoong, Yeosang and Jongho arrived not long after. They looked confused as well. We all patiently waited for the others.

The door opened revealing the head of the facility, madam. And 5 other males. We all looked pleasantly surprised. They sat down infront of us and stayed silent.

"Introduce yourselves kids." Madam spoke. "Seonghwa, blue." a voice was heard. I looked at the person who spoke and saw his (gorgeous) face.

"San, purple." the guy next to him spoke next. He had extremely sharp features. "Mingi, red." "Wooyoung, red." "Yunho, purple." they all spoke after one another.

"Haneul, blue." I locked eyes with Seonghwa. "Yoona, blue." "Chaelin, red." "Jongho, blue." "Yeosang, green." "Hongjoong, black."

Madam looked satisfied with the introductions so she nidded her head to Yeonmi's direction. She stood up, "Ms. Kim will start the meeting." and left.

I followed her figure to the door. She stepped out if the room. All of us seemed to relax after she was gone. "Hoo! That was suffocating and awkward." Yunho suddenly exclaimed. "Yeah right? That was so ack!" San replied.

I looked at Hongjoong subconsciously and he just shrugged his shoulders.
"Sorry our introductions were to boring." Mingi laughed. Wooyoung laughed with him and Seonghwa only stared.

"Uhm, hi I guess?" Yoona said. Yeomni cleared her throat, "Anyways, since you all are top trainees, the facility decided to hear out some of your ideas. Is there anything you want to change?"

I stayed quiet. Suddenly voicing out our ideas and suggestions. "Anyone?"
Yeonmi sighed. She gestured Lia something. The staff quickly damaged the camera. I gasped.

"Yeah fuck the meeting. Just get to know each other for now." the new met trainees seemed shocked. Yeonmi chuckled. "I'm on your side. Call me Yeonmi. Ms. Kim sounds so old."

"Woah." Wooyoung exclaimed. "In the introductions I heard so many blue. How many are there, specifically?" Jongho asked. I raised my hand along with Yoona, Jongho and Seonghwa.

"Well, it's nice to meet you all. I hope we can all get along." San winked.