Chapter 34:

Haneul's POV:

I checked my weapons for the last time before stepping out of my room along with the girls. "Stick to the plan, ladies." Chaelin clicked her tongue, unable to hide her smirk. I slightly chuckled, "sure thing." I answered.

Yoona walked first, checking to see if there's guards. Yeonmi said that all staffs will hold a meeting at 10:00 in the morning, which is now. Chaelin saw a set of guards heading towards us but she easily swept them away with her fire. "Nice one, Chae." Yoona giggled.

I felt myself tensing every step closer to the office. — where the meeting is held. Fortunately, Yeonmi isn't attending, so we can do our plan without hesitation. We arrived at the door and stopped our tracks. Chaelin signalled for me to open the door. I smirked and kicked it down, I raised my hands and glowing lights with a light blue color came out of my palm, holding all staffs up.

"What are you planning!?" Someone said, obviously struggling. I chuckled slightly. "You don't wanna know." My eyes then turned dark, all of the staff's eyes followed. "Don't move, it's tiring." I gritted my teeth. I tilted my head to the side, Yoona and Chaelin nodded. "It's time for you to go, bitches."

⋆⋆⋆

I cracked my knuckles and walked back and forth in my room. "Will you settle down, Wooyoung? I'm getting dizzy." Hongjoong sighed at my nervous figure. "Why are you so nervous?" Yeosang's deep voice resonated in the area. I looked at him, his head was at the end of the bed, his feet were prompted up in the wall.

"What if they fail? There's a high chance." I ran my hand through my hair. "Oh please, don't you trust Haneul?" Yunho raised his brows. "I do it's just-" "Then no need to worry."

San stood up and sat beside Yeosang. "Trust the girl, Woo. She can fight." he smiled. I curiously looked at him. He smiled wider. Is he teasing me? I rolled my eyes at him.

"Whatever, I'm still nervo-"

"I'm exhausted!" Chaelin entered the room first. They were covered with sweat. "What happened?" I asked, immediately checking up on Haneul but stopped when I saw Seonghwa doing it. Haneul smiled sweetly at him, mumbling a 'I'm fine.'

"We did it." Yoona boasted. Jongho clapped slowly. "Great job! I'm pretty sure it was Chaelin and Haneul who did most of it." He teased. Yoona smacked his arms. "Children, so immature." Mingi, who is reading a book, is now standing beside the two.

"But one thing though.." Haneul spoke. We all turned our heads to her. "What?" Seonghwa asked. She looked at him, gulping before answering, "There's a couple of staffs that escaped. I think one of them is Mr. Seo."