Chapter 8:

Haneul's POV:

"Ms. Kim," I sternly looked at the woman infront of me, "- what's with the codes? Code 5? Hm?" I raised my brow. She sighed and pushed her glasses up her nose bridge.

"Haneul, darling, there are codes placed in order for problems that will happen. Just like what you saw earlier. Code 5-9 are the orders. Code 5 being the least dangerous and 9 being the most." she explained.

I furrowed my brows, for all the time that I've spent here, I haven't encountered at least one, until now. I looked at her once again. "I suppose the codes are only used when the situation is bad or untouchable." I spoke.

She nodded in response. "Yes, very very urgent and dangerous situations." she shook her head, almost disappointed. "But, Hongjoong isn't that dangerous, is he?" I asked.

Ms. Kim smiled. "Honey, he's a manipulator. A black, that's what he is. And that single fact is enough to make him dangerous."

I gulped and looked down on my feet. "I'm technically a black too." I mumbled. I saw how Ms. Kim tense up. "Mhm, we'll figure your things out."

A small moment of silence filled the air. "Ms. Kim, let me escape please." I pleaded. "We've talked about this, I can't. I'm not in that position."

"I'm not gonna let myself be stuck here forever. Hell no. I want freedom, please." she exhaled heavily. "Haneul." she warned.

"What? This facility is bullcrap. They prisoned us. They kept us locked up in here." I defended. "Haneul, there's a high chance of getting caught."

"You're willing to help me?" I perked up. "Freaking hell, I would if there aren't a billion amount of guards." she sassed.

"The more the merrier, they say. I'm gonna get Yoona and Chaelin. Therefore the chances of surviving the guards will get higher." I suggested.

"It doesn't work like tha-" I cut her off, "We have more powers, more likely to succeed." I exclaimed. Ms. Kim rested her head on the table, annoyed on how persistent I am.

"I swear to god, If you get caught, I'm gonna kill you with my own hands." She murmured. "That's fine with me. End my misery Ms. Kim."

"Fuck you."