Chapter 40:

Yunho tried to escape, he wiggled, he slithered, he tried everything to get out of the rope's grip, but he halted everytime the machine beeped. He sighed, wanting to give up. He wondered about your plan, he thought about your condition. One thing he knew, this is his faith.

With a bomb wrapped around him, he wasn't sure how he'll get out alive in the building. The person who hooked him here was truly evil. He hoped for the best for your friend group. — even if that has the condition of him dying.

⋆⋆⋆

Yoona hysterically cried, gripping her head, she mumbled and repeated words, "Please, save Yunho. Keep him safe."

Since she's the eldest of the girls, it was the first time they saw her break down like this. Yoona somehow knew what was going to happen, she felt it in her gut.

Haneul desperately tried to calm her down but ended up getting pushed away with such force, she was thrown onto Seonghwa.

Chaelin, on the other hand, stayed silent. Though she wanted to console her friend, she was obviously suspicious of Yeonmi. She kept looking at the girl as if she was her prey.

I know she's on our side, but I can't help but be careful since our lives are on the line. Those words crossed her mind.

The boys were concerned. They made sure that the remaining trainees were well despite their worries. They trusted Yunho.

"Yoona, stop crying. I can't see you like this." Haneul went close for the nineteenth time. Yoona growled, "No! Yunho! Why didn't we notice that he was gone!? I don't want to see him in that state again. I don't wanna see him full of bruises, covered with blood. No!" Yoona's knees gave up. She knelt down on the battle ground.

Haneul looked at the girl with pity. She knew it was her fault, she didn't keep an eye on her friends. It made her feel extremely guilty.

Seonghwa didn't need to have the ability to read minds, he knew how the girl felt. He caressed her arms. "Hey, it's not your fault. Yoona has intense emotions, yeah? She's just so overwhelmed, give her time. We have Hongjoong looking after her."

Haneul looked at the taller, she smiled, "Thank you. I just can't help but feel like this especially since I haven't done anything helpful for the team."

Seonghwa frowned, "You're saying you haven't done anything helpful? Can you hear yourself?"

San stared at the bickering couple. He pinched his nose bridge. "Where the hell could Yunho be? And if he was kept on hostage, who would do that?" He was honestly frustrated that none of you guys were trying to find Yunho.

Wooyoung patted his best friend's back. "Sure, I know that our plan isn't going well-"

"It's going completely horrible."

"-yeah. But! We still have each other haven't we?" Wooyoung smiled. San looked at the boy in complete disgust. "Bro, don't create bromance in the middle of a failing plan."

Wooyoung sighed and dropoed his hand from San's shoulder. "Ok fine. Sorry."

........................................................................

After juicing out my brain, this is all I can make - unfortunately. I'm sorry, kinda. We've seen the journey of the top trainees, and maybe someone will have to say byebye :) Oh no pls don't kill me.
Also, sorry for not updating much, oc have been killing me lately. I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO CATCH UP WITH THE CONTENTS PLS

ohoho get ready for the last ten chapters, it's going to be a ride