Chapter 20:

tw // this chapter may contain mentions of blood.

Chaelin's POV:

I furrowed my brows when I saw Haneul's eyes turn black. I turned to the others and saw their faces just as shocked and confused as I am.

We saw Haneul's knees almost give up so we all ran to her. The staffs were laying down beside a wall, covered with their own blood, lifeless.

"Haneul!" Yunho shouted as he approached her. She glared at the boys before saying, "Go to your rooms before we get caught, idiots!"

The boys immediately ran to their rooms as we were left alone with the staffs bloody bodies. "Haneul, what?" Yoona asked confused.

Haneul dragged us to our room and sighed. "I don't know." She said. I lowered my head. "I saw your eyes turn black." I muttered.

"I know, but I have blue's abilities too." she explained. In that moment, Yeonmi suddenly barged into the room. "Why are there staffs found dead in the hallway?"

"Yeonmi..." Haneul whispered.

"CODE 6! CODE 6! HALLWAY 4 RIGHT CORNER!" We all turned to the voices outside the door.

"Code 6." Yeonmi repeatedly said.

"Fuck! I don't know! I'm so confused, I can't explain." Haneul ruffled her hair.

"Maybe we can gather again tomorrow and I'll explain. I'm guessing you used your black?" Yeonmi asked Haneul. She nodded.

"It's been kept away from you but, I'll explain tomorrow." She left the room. I looked at Haneul and Yoona. "I hate this." I commented.

"CODE 6! CODE 6!"

"They're not done yet?" I asked.