Chapter 12:

Haneul's POV:

I scanned the battle ground, Madam's voice echoing in the area. I spotted a few familiar faces. Yeosang, Jongho, and Hongjoong was near our seat. Maybe just a few feet away.

I focused on the "announcements" again. I noticed Madam's hand snap secretly. All the power suddenly went out. I started sweating, cold. I held Yoona's hand with mine. I sensed my surroundings. There were men entering the area, with BIG FREAKING GUNS. I widened my eyes.

We all heard a loud bang. I made Yoona duck on the chairs. I searched for Chaelin, I gestured to duck down. Luckily, she understood. I whipped my head to another gun shot. I let go if Yoona's hand and walked to Hongjoong's seat. I felt Yoona try to stop me but I only sent a small smile. I grabbed Hongjoong's shoulder and pulled him down along with the two beside him.

Just as I pulled him down, there was a bullet heading above us. If I didn't grab him, it was gonna go straight for his head. I looked at him. He has his eyes wide. "You okay?" I whispered. "Thank you." he replied. The dark surrounding stayed silent after three loud bangs which I identified as gunshots.

I walked over to Yoona. The lights came on and there was blood, almost everywhere. I gasped when I saw the person infront of Hongjoong. Headshot. I looked around again,there were two more people shot. All in the head.

The trainees soon saw the blood. Most of them screamed while the others fainted. I turned Yoona. "Unnie, are you good?" I asked. "Thank god for you, Haneul." she exhaled.

Madam then spoke, "You all can go to your rooms. We'll handle the situation." I furrowed my brows and walked with Yoona to Chaelin. She seemed so........ calm.

⋆⋆⋆

"Are you guys okay?" Jongho spoke as soon as we all entered the dining area.
I nodded and looked at Hongjoong. He faintly nodded, telling that he's okay.

"Someone pulled us down earlier, I didn't see their face beacuse it was dark." Yeosang wondered. We all sat. I chuckled and got some food. "It was you?" he pointed? I shrugged.

"There was three people shot in the head. Wah, it was so dark. How did you see us?" Chaelin asked. I thought about it for a moment, "I just sensed it I guess. But Chaelin's eyes were bright so I signalled you to duck down."

"Why did you make us hide in the chairs?" Hongjoong raised his brows. "I saw men with guns entering the room." I sighed. "Thank you, really. I was so scared." Yoona spoke.

I nodded and continued to eat. "Did you know those people?" I asked Hongjoong. "They're in the same unit as me." he quietly spoke. I stayed quiet. Same unit, same color.