Chapter 31:

Hongjoong's POV:

We're divided into two groups. The first group, me, Jongho, Yunho, Chaelin, and Mingi are gonna take the left side of the facility, while the others take the right. We all agreed to make it quick and move as fast as we can to let the trainees know about the meeting that will be held.

We're not telling them our plans, yet. We'll do it in the meeting so it doesn't take too long. "Okay. Go to you're areas, now!" I signalled them. We sprinted as fast as we could and pushed in a note in every single door of the room of the trainees.

I panted once I finished covering my area and looked out for guards. I spotted Yunho, he's done as well. Mingi, Jongho, and Chaelin appeared. I nodded saying, "Great job, fellas. Now, where could the others be?" I looked around but saw no trace of them. I glanced at my watch and saw that only three minutes left until the guard's break cones to an end.

"Oh geez. Let's look for them." I pointed at the other side of the building. They nodded and rushed to every single corridor. I ended up looking in Hallway 8. I saw San placing his last note to the last door. He looked up at me. "Hurry up, dumbass!" I rolled my eyes. He, completely relaxed, slid in the note and stood up straight. He placed his hands in his pockets, whistling a tune.

"What are you-" I sighed and raised my hands to my forehead. "Two minutes left!" I reminded. He smirked. "No worries."

"Hongjoong! We found the others." Chaelin catched her breath, beside her was Yoona, Wooyoung, Yeosang, and my team. I smiled in relief but furrowed my eyebrows when I saw one missing.

"Where the heck is Seonghwa?" I asked. Yunho answered, "We've searched but-" "I'm here." Seonghwa walked in. I raised my brows. "One minute left." Yeosang suddenly spoke. I widened my eyes. San grabbed my arm and ran. I huffed and removed his grip.

We all arrived at Yeonmi's office safely. And- oh, Haneul's awake.