Chapter 32:

Haneul's POV:

I smiled and pulled away from the girls. "Well, I'm glad you're aw-" Hongjoong was cut off by loud voices behind the door.

CODE 8! CODE 8!

Yeonmi gasped. I questionably stared at her. "What's- what's Code 8?" I asked. She hesitated. "Did anyone of you do something stupid?" she looked up. "Answer my question." I slightly raised my voice.

She looked at all of us. Her gaze stopped at one person. I turned to where she was staring. "Why? What's wrong with him? What's Code 8?" I continued to ramble.

"The... the president is killed."

CODE 8! THE PRESIDENT'S OFFICE! MADAM IS NOT BREATHING!

My mouth dropped open. "Madam?"
I turned to Seonghwa again. "You killed her?" I felt a lump on my throat. "No! Why are you guys staring at me." He denied. "You're the last one to come earlier, there's a big chance it was you." Jongho shrugged.

"Oh please. Mine's the longest hallway. What do you expect?" He defended himself. "But why would you kill her? I mean she is evil and everythi-"

"I didn't kill her!" Seonghwa raised his voice. "Guys, his designated hallway was very far from Madam's office. It's not him." Yeosang tapped his chin. I looked at him.

"Who would kill her then?" I asked.
A deafening silence took over the office. No one dared to speak, no one wants to speak. All was not believing that the president of the facility is dead.

"Who?" Yoona asked. "I swear to fire, who did it?" Chaelin followed. I looked at the boys. I stared at each of them. No one would kill her except us.

Except staffs. "Wait, what if the staffs did it?" I suggested to Yeonmi. She tilted her head to the side and thought of it. "Hm.. It can happen, but most certainly not."

"Fuck, I can't lie. I did."

...........................................................

Oopsies, a little cliffhanger.