Chapter 5:

Haneul's POV:

I sat at my bed, thinking about how messed up the facility is. Ms. Kim, a grown woman has powers. She's not that much older than I am do it's possible, but why is she a staff?

She's a black, that's why. I sighed and looked up to the ceiling. My family, I almost can't remember his face. My dad, he's the only family I have left. They took me away from him at such a young age. Why do even have these crazy abilities?

I heard a beeping sound, "Top trainees, please gather at the battle ground. I repeat, top trainees please gather at the battle ground. There will be someone to assist you."

"What are we gonna do at the battle ground?" I mumbled. My door opened and revealed Lia. "Come on, Haneul." I nodded and followed her. I passed by the hallways. It's strangely quiet today, maybe it's just me.

The label "KQ" still standing strong. It never fades away. The white halls we passed by continued to a big door. I have been to the battle ground once, it was when I was toured around.

"We'll come in." Lia opened the door. I looked around the area, there are seats around the main stage. It's almost like a stadium. We're the first one to arrive but not that long when the door opened again.

A staff like Lia entered along with a boy, he looked really familiar. I tried to recall where I saw him. I looked at his features. He must've noticed that I was staring so he made eye contact. His dark orbs shined, and that's when it clicked. He's the one I saw when I was being examined. The black boy.

He tilted his head to the side and raised his brow. My focus was drawn out when 4 more people entered the place. There were other girls, and I found one of them familiar. She's one of the top blues.

Someone cleared their throat, "We'll be transfering you into shared rooms." I looked at the person who spoke. The head staff. "Can I ask why?" the unfamiliar girl said. "No questions, Ms. Lee." the head looked at her. "Why so sudden?" one of the boys said.

There were total of 3 boys and 3 girls.
I familarized myself to them. There's one boy who has a sharp jawline and a soothing voice, he asked the second question. There's black boy. There's a very soft looking boy who looks like a baby. There's the top blue girl. There's the feisty girl. Nice.
"Girls, pack your clothes and stuff. You'll be sharing a room with each other. Same with the boys." I subconsciously look at the girls and found them doing the same.

"Chop chop!" She finished and left. I shrugged and turned to the girls. "Well, it seems like we'll be together. I'm Haneul, Kim Haneul." I offered my hands. "Park Yoona." the blue girl shook my hands. "I'm Lee Chaelin." I saw her eyes slightly glow red. "Nice to meet you." she continued.

"Why not get to know each other too. I'm Choi Jongho." the soft boy introduced himself. "Kang Yeosang." he kept his straight face on. He's interesting. "Kim Hongjoong." the boy I saw the first time I came here.

"Pack your stuff." Lia reminded us. We all nodded and left the battle ground.

........................................................................

Hmm.... Some of the characters met. What do you think will happen to the others? Yoona and Chaelin are made up/fictional characters so if there are other idols or people with the same name, you can imagine them as them.