Chapter 16:

Hongjoong's POV:

I waited for the others to arrive at the place I told them to go. I think there's something we all need to talk about even though some just met.

"Hi, hyung." Yeosang greeted. I nodded my head to acknowledge his presence. "Woah, hyung! How did you even know that this place exist?" I saw Wooyoung enter along with the other boys.

I smiled, "I found this place when I was planning to escape. The staffs never really found me here."

"Oh, hi everyone." Haneul entered. Chaelin and Yoona greeted everyone else.

We're all gathered at the attic which is a place I found long ago. I trust them enough to share this with them.

"What are we doing here again?" Seonghwa asked. I cleared my throat and spoke, "we're going to escape."

I saw their eyes widen. "Oh no, that's a really bad idea." Yoona shook her hands, expressing how bad it is. I raised my brow. "Why?"

She gulped and looked at Haneul. Haneul then sighed and turned to me, "We tried, not too long ago. We almost got caught. There are a billion of guards."

Yunho gasped, "You really tried? Do you know how dangerous that is?" he scolded. "We know. We formulated a plan, along with Yeonmi." Haneul fought back.

"All the other trainees that tried to escape was announced dead the next day." San looked at the girls. "Of course! The facility is ruthless, what would you expect?" Chaelin huffed.

"Don't fight, fools." Yeosang said with a loud voice. "Yah! Fools? Who are you calling fools?" Chaelin immediately responded.

I saw Haneul snicker at the corner of my eye. I sighed and snapped my hand. "Are you guys gonna listen to me or not?"

They all turned to me. I smirked before saying, "Y'all agreeing with me?"