Chapter 37:

Haneul's POV:

After the talk with Wooyoung, I came back to my room and lied down on my bed. I sighed, all these things, it's so overwhelming.

We're actually making a possibility of us being free. I smiled widely. Looking to my right, I saw Yoona and Chaelin on their bunk bed, sleeping tightly. I chuckled at their tired faces.

I closed my eyes and got ready to go to dreamland.

Step step step

What the heck is that noise? I opened my eyes and looked around but I saw the girls still deep asleep. I scratched my head in annoyance and got up. "So much for a healthy needed sleep." I whispered under my breath. I opened the door and saw nothing, but a view of a dark familiar hallway. The flickering lights made it eerie, there were cobwebs all over the ceiling.

"Since when did they become so dirty?" I stepped out of the door and inspected the outside. Again, there was nothing. I swear, if they're pranking me. I sighed and dropped my head.

I turned around, ready to head back to sleep, when I saw a man rush behind me through my peripheral vision. I gasped slightly, frozen on my spot.

I heard the steps again. Those heavy, big, steps. Suddenly the man pulled a knife and stabbed me on my neck.

I rose up from my slumber, terrified by my nightmare. I touched my neck slightly. I sighed in relief. "What a nightmare." I shook my head. I checked the time.

3:23

Oh, it's almost time for the escape. Since we told the trainees our plan, it's settled that we'll do it this day. There are staffs that got away, and the gurads aren't touched, we'll probably need to get blood on our hands.

........................................................................

Hello, fellow k-pop stans. It's your very irresponsible author, Siren. Not updating for a week 🙄 Anywhores, if you look closely and pay attention in this chapter, there are major clues on what's gonna happen next 👀 hehe I'm sorry. I promise to update more! — and please be patient on the short chapters hihi