Chapter 30:

Haneul's POV:

I woke up, every inch of my body aching. There were bright lights everywhere, my eyes had a hard time adjusting. So when it did, I saw Yeonmi sitting on a single couch beside the small bed I was in.

A small bed? I suddenly recalled the events that happened. The screams, the blood, the pain. I gapsed, searching for my wounds but found nothing. I unintentionally pouted and touched the areas I remember being sliced.

My leg, my arm, my chest, my stomach. Even scars, there's nothing. I saw Yeonmi twitch in her seat. "Haneul, darling. Are you feeling alright now?" she went closer to me. I nodded, not knowing what to say.

"I'm sorry, I healed you but I couldn't take the pain away. It's the condition." she explained. I quickly understood, ignoring the fact that the older really had powers. "Where's the others?" I asked. My voice was slightly hoarse, due to the dry throat.

"They're letting the rest of the trainees know about our plan." she answered. I took the time to look around and realized that we're on her office. I exhaled deeply and got out of the bed I was in.

"Are they done? I want to join." I stretched my body, not believing that my wounds are fully healed. "You have to rest. You're exhausted from all that-"

"Don't." I warned. She looked into my eyes and nodded. "You know, I almost couldn't stop Seonghwa from attacking madam." she grinned. I rolled my eyes. "Why exactly are you telling me this?"

"Oh, don't pretend like you don't know." she teased once again. Seonghwa. I smiled slightly at the thought of him. "There you go. You can't deny it." she poked the side of my torso. I swatted her hand and shook my head.

Wooyoung then entered the room and gasped once he saw me awake. He rushed to my place and engulfed me into a big big bear hug. "Wooyoung." I patted his back. "Uh, I can't quite breathe." with that word being said, he quickly pulled away and scratched his nape awkwardly.

"Sorry." he smiled. I chuckled and mumbled a small it's okay. I saw how his almost non-existent dimples peek through when he grinned. His eyes becoming that of a seagull, barely seen.

The others started to enter the room. "Oh thank goodness." Yoona and Chaelin held me in their arms. I giggled and dug myself deeper. "I was worried sick!" Yoona scolded. "It wasn't her fault, Yoona." I could almost hear her roll her eyes.

"So? How did it go?" Yeonmi ended the drama. "Oh, it went very well."