Chapter 33:

Haneul's POV:

"You did what!?" Yeonmi bursted out. All of us snapped our heads to the boy.
"Wooyoung, what the hell?" San sighed. I continued to stare at him. "Yes, and I'm not sorry. They hurt our friends!" he ran his hand through his hair, exposing his forehead.

"That's not a valid reason!" Mingi's deep voice echoed in the room. "Oh okay." Wooyoung licked his lips and smirked. "Tell me. Is there someone here that didn't want her to die? Is someone mourning over her?" he crossed his arms. I gulped, not knowing what to do.

"See? No one." Wooyoung breathed out. I looked around and saw all of them looking down. I cleared my throat. "I think we should head back to our rooms, hm?" I suggested. They all nodded eagerly. Our bodies were exhausted and they haven't gotten any rest since we came back here.

I grabbed Wooyoung and held him to coming anywhere. "You stay here." he raised his arms in defeat. "What happened?"

*a few moments ago.*

Wooyoung's POV:

Since my assigned hallway was small, it only consisted of about 5-8 rooms of trainees. Coincidentally, I saw Madam's office at the end of the hall. I stepped closer to it. Remembering what she had done to Yunho and Haneul I felt my blood boil and I struggled to control my anger.

I placed my ear beside the door, searching for a sign if she's in the office. Once I heard nothing, I quietly stepped in and roamed around. I stopped at her desk and opened a drawer.

Files. I flipped through a folder. I widened my eyes once I read a certain sentence. "Why would they do that? Those devils." I whispered under my breath. I quickly flipped through the other folders and documents, before hearing the familiar sound of heels. "oh shit."

I looked at the door and saw the knob turning. Instant feeling of panic washed over me. When the door opened, arrows came from behind me. I quickly ducked down and heard a high-pitched scream.

I turned to the voice and saw three arrows struck at the president. The chest, the head, and the stomach.

I stood straight and reached for the door. The documents I read was still lingering in my mind. I glanced at the now pale president, before exiting the office.

"So, it wasn't your fault?" Yeonmi asked Wooyoung. He nodded. "Maybe there was a sensor or something. And it went off. I still remember the arrows swiftly heading for me. If I hadn't ducked down, maybe I'll be the one strucked by it."

"How about the documents?" I asked. He halted, his body tensing. "I'll say it in the meeting."