Chapter 17:

Haneul's POV:

"So same plan as before?" I asked. Hongjoong nodded. I sighed and slumped back, leaning on a wall. "Well, let's just hope that we don't get caught." I added.

We're all sitting on the floor, planning on what to do. They all agreed that we should get away with the same plan, except we had to be more careful.

The facility for sure had noticed the broken cameras but they haven't spoken about it yet. If they did, Yeonmi would deliver the news immediately.

"What now?" Chaelin broke the silence. I looked at Wooyoung who slightly smirked. "Nope. We're not doing something risky." I cut him off first before he had a chance to say something.

"Aww come on! We're already planning to escape!" San whined. I rolled my eyes. "They might cry, Haneul." Seonghwa chuckled. I looked at the boy before turning to Hongjoong.

"Hey why are you asking for his opinion? We're here too." Yunho turned my back to him. I laughed and shook my head.

Mingi then proceeded to do aegyo. I scrunched my nose and pushed him away. "No, ew." I huffed.

Yeosang chuckled and poked my shoulders. "Once in a lifetime." he said. My eyes immediately widened. "You're with them too? I thought you're on my side." he only smiled softly.

"Jongho?" I called out for the boy, hoping that he would stop whatever Wooyoung has on his mind. He looked up and shrugged. "I'm hungry anyways." That was all it took to make them celebrate on the spot.