Chapter 38:

Haneul's POV:

I rushed the girls into getting ready. "Hey! No time for slowpokes like you. Act fast!" I clapped my hands. "Jeez. Yes mom." Chaelin rolled her eyes. Yoona then chuckled. "Don't be so excited Haneul."

"I'm not excited. If we don't get there on time, we'll sabotage the plan." I headed to the door. Yoona nodded, understanding my words. I gulped before opening the door, still shaken by my dream. I haven't gotten enough sleep since I keep waking up from the same dream last night.

I shook my head to erase my worries. I saw the others heading to the battle ground as well. "Hey, Jongho. The outfit doesn't suit you." Chaelin grinned at the boy. I rolled my eyes. "Oh, how I want to punch that face of yours."

We're wearing all black outfits, the company gave this to us for fight tournaments but we never really wore it.

Each trainee has their suit personalized. Yoona's was loose and flowy, helping her use her powers and move her body freely. Chaelin's was a long-sleeved jumper that covers up her arms upto her ankles, suitable for her power, fire.

I have a leather jumper, almost identical to Chaelin but was cut short upto my thighs, exposing my legs. I had a corset with cluthes, handling all my weapons.

We arrived at the place, and I saw the others ready. I smirked and nodded my head.

"Well, shall we start the bloodwar?"

⋆⋆⋆

From unknown's POV:

"Huh, stupid little children. Thinking that we can't keep up with their plan. So naive and ignorant." I chuckled.

"Poor babies, they'll lose their lives sooner or later trying to go against us." Someone beside me said.

How pitful.

"Ready the bombs!" I shouted. All of them answered an agreement. I smirked.

"Let's see you suffer, Haneul."