Chapter 7:

Haneul's POV:

I woke up the earliest so I have nothing to do. The weekly sessions are held later, it's the worst thing in the world.

I got ready and made myself presentable before waking the other girls up. "Chaelin, Yoona, wake up. Sessions are almost time." I shook their bodies. Yoona got up immediately while Chaelin only sent a frustrated groan. "Chaelin." I tried again.

She finally got up. I waited for them to finish as the 6 of us will eat together, again. "Come on. I'm hungry." Yoona complained. Chaelin and I followed the eldest.

"Good morning." Chaelin greeted once we arrived at the dining room. "What's so good about the morning?" Jongho spoke. Chaelin's grin slightly faltered. "Yah, just eat." she huffed.

⋆⋆⋆

We're walking back to our shared room when I saw many guards running in the opposite direction, which is where we came from. I looked at the others but only found them looking confused as well.

I turned to the guards and asked, "Uh, what's going on?" he looked at me but didn't answer. Instead, he ran with the others and mumbled something on his walkie talkie thingy. "Code 5, case of Code 5."

"Code 5?" I repeat. Chaelin poked my shoulder, "Don't mind them, let's get going." she linked arms with me. I hesitantly backed away. "I'm gonna see what's going on." I ran with the guards. "Haneul-"

I followed the others and that led me to the dining room. There was someone that has his back on view. He was held by multiple men as he tried to break free from their grasp. I continued to peek, stepping to the side to see a different angle.

I widened my eyes when I saw what was happening. Hongjoong's eyes were glowing black, almost all the other guards we're manipulated.

He was just so quiet earlier, what happened? He turned around and his eyes went darker. "Let me go." he growled. All the guards broke loose and stepped aside. He quickly went to the door. I was frozen by the incident, I didn't notice that he was getting closer since I was at the side of the door.

We made eye contact for a few seconds before he walked away. I gulped and followed his figure with my eyes. "Haneul, what the heck?" Yoona came in running. "Why'd you run?" Chaelin followed.

"Nothing to see there, let's go." I rushed.