Chapter 10:

Haneul's POV:

"Yes ma'am-- what? Who's there?" A manly voice spoke at the end of the hall. "Shit." Chaelin cursed. I bit my lip. "What do we do what do we do?" Yoona frantically looked around.

"ABORT MISSION! ABORT MISSION!" I whispered loudly. We all ducked down and crawled our way to the halls we passed by, going to our room.

"See? Now what?" We all arrived panting and sweaty. "That was close. We could've been dead by now." Chaelin mumbled.

Someone opened the door. It was Yeonmi. "So you failed? Or you guys backed out?" she asked. "We? Backing out? No way." Chaelin smirked. "We're almost caught buuuut we ran here- technically crawl." Yoona confessed.

Yeonmi chuckled, "You have no idea what'll happen if you're caught." she sighed. "There's a meeting tomorrow, be ready at 10:00. At the battle ground you'll go."

"We'll be changing rooms again?" I asked. She shook her head. "All trainees. All colors." was all she said before leaving. I furrowed my brows.

"All colors? We've been seperated for years, what are they planning?" I mumbled. Chaelin sighed. "I'm going to sleep, it's three am."

........................................................................

Hello everyone! I just wanted to say that this book is indeed inspired by "The darkest minds" - the movie. It's really cool and awesome sooo I thought why not make a book inspired by it.