CHAPTER 1

Harry's POV

Red.

The whole room is red. I feel the sweat start to form on my forehead and upper lip. It's a big room, but is so compacted. There are about two hundred people in the room, all dancing on top of each other. Hips move together as one. Everyone is full of sweat but no one seems to care. I listen to the loud guitar in the back and the drums that fit perfectly with it. I've been here before. Many times before.

I look down at what I'm wearing. A white tank top and black short. same as every other time. I stand still, not knowing what to do next. Maybe I can control it this time. Maybe I can go somewhere else. Maybe I can escape. I start to push through the crowd. I feel the sweat from other people move onto my bare arms as I pass them. I hate when other people's sweat is on me. I have never liked it before and I sure as hell don't like it now. It gets harder and harder to push through the crowd. People keep getting closer and closer as the music gets louder and louder. I try harder to push through and see if I can make it to the other side of the room. As I get almost half way, it happens. The music gets slower and quieter. Everyone slows their dancing down and spaces out. That is when I see her.

She is dancing alone, only for herself. She is wearing a tight black dress with clean white shoes on. She is wearing a necklace with what look like cherries on them. Her earrings match the necklace, almost as if they came together. Her hips move with the music perfectly almost as if she has no control over them. Her eyes are closed and her head is tilted back, arms in the air. The red lighting hits the glitter running down from her eyes just enough for it to be noticed. Seeing her is nothing new to me, but everytime I do I can't help but be amazed. The next song starts up and it's someone close to the beat before, She seems to have control over her body again because she almost completely stopped her hip movement. She opens her eyes and lifts her head back up to look in my direction. She meets my eyes that are staring at her glitter teardrops. As expected she makes her way over to me. I stand still because I can't help it. She has me mesmerized by just the way she looks. As she makes her way over to me I start to breathe heavier. What can I say? Pretty girls make me nervous.

She comes up to me and just looks at me. I want to say hello but I know she won't say anything back. She never does. All she does is smile and grabs my hand to take me to dance. Of course I won't refuse.

Time flies by too quick. We dance and dance to what seems like the same song but I couldn't tell all I was focused on was her. Everytime the music gets louder she gets closer. At this point we are dancing on top of each other like everyone else there. All of a sudden the music stops. Everyone is still dancing but we stop. She pulls her head up and opens her eyes to look at me. She has the most beautiful eyelashes I think I've ever seen. They fit perfectly with her dark eyes. Her dark eyes that match her dark hair. The red light makes it hard for me to tell the exact color. Either way, I can't take my eyes off of her. Damnit.

She stares back at me and smirks.

"What?" I ask out of confusion. This has never happened before.

"Oh, Harry" she signs and comes closer. She makes her way to my ear and bites on it softly. I can't help but love it.

"Harry" she says again while kissing right under my ear. She keeps kissing around my face and saying my name until our eyes meet again. She smirks again

"Harry!" I hear.

My head shoots up from the pillow and my tired eyes quickly blink open.

"What In the hell are you doing man? Get up! You have a meeting in 15 minutes" jeffery screams to me. I turn and look at my clock. 8:45 AM. I sigh and throw my head onto my bed.

Why does this keep happening to me? Why can't I just find this girl? Know her name? I can't even know her hair color!? Who am I kidding, I will never find her

Why does this keep happening to me? Why can't I just find this girl? Know her name? I can't even know her hair color!? Who am I kidding, I will never find her. Three more loud bangs come from the door.

"Harry, you better be up, we are leaving in five!" jeffery yells again.

Damnit. Who schedules a meeting for nine in the morning?