Ten

Demi

"Baby, you ready?" I kept my eyes on my stomach in the mirror and tried so hard to stop myself from grimacing in disgust at my reflection. "Babe?" I never glanced back at Max even as he stepped into the room. "You alright, Gorgeous?" Max stepped towards me, his hand running along my back causing me to jump. "Babe?"

"Do I-Do I look fat in this?"

"Baby" Max gently took a hold of my waist and turned me to face him. "You're gorgeous. You are in no way fat" I sighed and turned back to look in the mirror but Max just cupped my chin in his hand so I'd face him. "You're gorgeous. You're sexy and I love you so fucking much" my mouth ever so slightly twitched at the corners.

"I love you too" he leant down to brush his lips with mine.

"Now, are we ready to go?"

"I just need my shoes" he nodded and released me so I could grab my shoes off the floor. Max remained by my side as I slipped them on, his hand running along my back. "I'm ready now" I stood up and leant to brush my lips with his, smiling into the kiss as I attempted to deepen it.

"No" I grumbled causing him to lightly chuckle. "Tonight, Baby. I promise" I bit down on my lower lip as Max gave me a wink. "As long as everything goes okay" he quietly mumbled but I caught it.

"Why wouldn't everything go okay?"

"It doesn't matter" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion but linked my fingers with his and allowed him to pull me from the house.

-

"We need to go on the beach more often" I spoke, swinging our hands between us, the strap of my heels clutched between my fingers. The ocean was gently splashing gently over our feet. "We need to take Ayla to the beach. I wonder if she'll like the ocean?" I glanced over at Max when he hadn't replied. "Babe?" he jumped, glancing to me with a smile that held a hint of nervousness. "You okay, Max?" he nodded with a small smile. "Are you sure?" he suddenly stopped and I turned to face him as he pulled his grip from mine and shoved his hand into his pocket. "Max, are you okay?" I watched him with furrowed eyebrows as he pulled a velvet box from his pocket and sunk down onto one knee. "Oh my god" my hand came up to cover my mouth, tears instantly welling up in my eyes.

"Demi, I love you so fucking much. It's like our 1-year anniversary in like 10 hours..." I lightly giggled through my tears. "...And in that one year alone, you have given me so much more than I have ever had. You have made me the happiest I have ever been. You're my world and I am so in love with you. You are so beautiful on the inside and the outside, you're such a special and unique person and I am so thankful that god brought us together" I sniffled, wiping quickly at my cheeks. "I-I can't thank you enough for everything you've done over this last year, our little peanut being the best part. You're such an amazing mommy and I can't wait to maybe have more children in the future with you" I rolled my eyes as he lightly smirked up at me, chuckling at my reaction. "I want to grow old with you, Dem. I want to be that annoying couple in the nursing home who make everyone cringe because we're still so in love 60 years later" I allowed him to take my hand in his and I smiled wider as he pressed a kiss to the back of it. "I want to marry you. I want to be husband and wife. Forever" I removed my hand from my mouth and swallowed.

"Are you going to ask me then, you idiot?" he lightly chuckled and rolled his eyes causing me to giggle.

"Demetria Devonne Lovato, will you do me the honour of becoming my partner in crime, my forever and my wife?"

"Yes. Yes, I will marry you" a smile erupted on his face as he pushed himself up from the sand and locked his arms around my waist, lifting me up from the floor and twirling me around causing me to squeal down his ear.

"I love you" he lowered me down into the sand, his arms locking around my neck as mine locked around his waist.

"I love you so much more" he shook his head and pulled away from me with a chuckle.

"That isn't even possible" the fact that he had tears rolling down his cheeks, completely warmed my heart.

"It's a shame no one was here to capture the moment."

"Who says there isn't?" he briefly turned around and my mouth dropped slightly at the sight of Angelo.

"You really thought of everything" he nodded and leant down to brush his lips against mine. "I love you so fucking much, Baby" I mumbled against his lips.

"I love you so much more, Gorgeous" I was far too happy in that moment to even bring up that argument.

Liked by matthew_scott_montgomery, maddelagarzaand 8,916,572 othersddlovato The moment I met you, I knew that you were my forever🥺❤️ You make me feel so special every day without fail😩 You've made me the happiest I've ever been in my entire life...

and 8,916,572 others
ddlovato The moment I met you, I knew that you were my forever🥺❤️ You make me feel so special every day without fail😩 You've made me the happiest I've ever been in my entire life and you've also made me a mommy👨‍👩‍👧😍❤️ I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH @maxehrich and I cannot wait to be your wife💍😍🥺😩❤️
View all 71,618 comments
sirahsays Oh my god I'm crying😭🥺 So happy for you both, you deserve this so much queen😍❤️❤️❤️
theoneandonlydallaslovato My baby sisters getting married💍😝😭😜❤️😩🥺😍

Liked by matthew_scott_montgomery, maddelagarzaand 8,916,572 othersddlovato The moment I met you, I knew that you were my forever🥺❤️ You make me feel so special every day without fail😩 You've made me the happiest I've ever been in my entire life...

Liked by rhondaehrich, frenchtoastkiller and
816,528 others
maxehrich You are my world, my heart and my soul🥺 You are everything I've ever wanted in life and you have made me so insanely happy😩 You are so beautiful, inside and out. You are incredible. You are amazing and I love you so fucking much😍❤️🥺 I'm so thankful to god for bringing us together! You and our peanut are my world🌎
I love you so much baby and I can't wait to be your husband💍❤️❤️🥺😍😩
View all 2,719 comments
ddlovato LETS GET MARRIED BABY💍❤️🥺😍😩
maxehrich Love you so much ahhhh❤️❤️❤️
rhondaehrich Oh my god, the cutest😍 Congratulations❤️

——