Thirty Four

Demi

"Fuck, Baby" I whimpered as my back arched, my hands clutching at the sheet beneath me as his tongue flicked against my clit. My legs lay on his shoulders as his arms wrapped around them, keeping them separated so he had access to my pussy.

"You taste so fucking good" I bit down on my lower lip and moaned, my stomach clenching.

"Fuck" I whimpered as he removed his lips from my heated core and began to kiss up my body, attaching our lips as he pressed the tip of his erection against my soaking hole. "Shit" my mouth hung open and we moaned together as he slowly eased himself inside me. "Fuck, Kobe."

I jumped awake; my breathing rapid as I stared up at the ceiling.

"Oh, fuck" I groaned, rolling over and nuzzling my face into the pillow. I'm 15 weeks pregnant and that is the third dream I've had about sex with Kobe. "You're killing mommy, Angel" I removed the sheet from around me and climbed out of bed, pulling down my shirt over my bump which I smiled at the sight of. "Good morning, Baby" I lightly caressed it, pulling from my thoughts as the baby monitor spiked. "That'll be your big sister. She's a little crazy but she's very lovable" I pulled on my robe and began from the room with a smile, my hand remaining settled on my belly. Ayla was stood in her crib, holding onto the railing as she waited very patiently for me.

"Mama, hi" she waved at me, a cheesy grin spread across her face.

"Good morning, Peanut" she giggled as I lifted her from the crib and pressed a kiss to her temple. "Did you have a good sleep?" she dropped her head onto my shoulder and clutched at my shirt. "I wonder how you're going to be when baby gets here, Beautiful" I pressed a kiss to the top of her head as I cradled her against my side. "Daddy's apparently coming to pick you up today" I began towards the changing table, thankful that she cooperated.

"Dada."

"Yeah, Peanut" she allowed me to change her diaper, finding interest in the packet of wipes. "Let's get you some breakfast, Ayla" I lifted her back onto my hip and began from the room, heading downstairs and into the kitchen. She had a slice of toast which she nibbled on and sprinkled all over the floor which Batman and Ella took delight in cleaning up. She also had a couple strawberries and then a yoghurt. "When are you going to stop covering yourself in food, huh, Peanut?" she whined as I used the wipe to clean her up. "We'll go and get you dressed and then daddy should..." I was cut off by the doorbell. "Well, he's certainly early" I lifted Ayla from the highchair and cradled her against my hip as I began towards the front door, Batman and Ella suddenly dancing around my feet. I was surprised to find that it wasn't Max stood on the doorstep, it was Kobe and the sight of him had me blushing as memories of my dream flooded my mind and all I could imagine was seeing him naked. "H-Hi" he lightly chuckled at my stumble.

"You okay, Dems?"

"W-What-What are...?" my cheeks burnt hotter as I tried to find my words but all that I could imagine was seeing him naked, above me, pounding...

"Demi."

"Shit" my eyes landed on Max; Kobe now stood off to the side. Why? Why couldn't he have been 5 minutes later?

"Dada" Ayla leant towards him and he smiled as he took her.

"You still in your pyjamas, Peanut?" she giggled as she dropped her head onto his shoulder.

"Y-You-You're early" he glanced to Kobe, gave him a once over before he glanced to me with a roll of his eyes. Kobe is almost double his size, in both height and muscles.

"I can see that" Max and Kobe haven't yet met. They haven't yet interacted and I have been dreading the day that they would because it's inevitable and I don't know how Max will be around him. I know that Kobe will respect him because he said so, he's already said that he doesn't want to step on his toes, he doesn't want to replace him in Ayla's life.

"Erm, you want me to change her before you take her?"

"No, you can just grab her stuff. I don't want to be here longer than I need to be" his face was hard and I glanced to Kobe who's jaw was tightly clenched. I went to turn but Kobe cut me off.

"I'll get it, Dems. Is it the diaper bag, you need me to put anything else in it?"

"Erm, no, I think everything's already in it" he nodded and gently pressed a kiss to my temple before he disappeared towards the stairs, that one kiss, that simple touch caused my entire body to ignite and all I could think about was stripping him naked.

"So, that's your new guy?" I just rolled my eyes.

"He isn't my new guy, and even if he was, it isn't any of your business. You threw what we had away when you cheated on me."

"How's the baby?" the question surprised me.

"They're fine, I'm surprised you care."

"You thought anymore about the paternity test?" I rolled my eyes.

"You thought anymore about taking me to court?" he nodded and my heart began to hammer against my ribcage.

"I have, and I shouldn't have said that. I'm not going to take you to court, Demi. I couldn't take Ayla from you like that" relief.

"Thank you" he nodded, sending me a small smile. A silence settled around us until Kobe appeared with the diaper bag. I checked to make sure that everything was in it before I handed it to Max who took it, draping the strap over his shoulder.

"We going to say bye to mama, Peanut."

"Bye, Baby Girl. I love you."

"Uv, Mama" I widely smiled.

"Have fun with daddy, okay, Peanut?" I leant to press a peck to her lips causing her to loudly giggle.

"We'll see you tomorrow, Demi" I nodded, sending them a wave as they began down the driveway. I didn't close the door until they had disappeared from view. I turned and began into the living room, dropping down onto the couch beside Kobe.

"Hi."

"Hi" he turned to me with a smile that had me wanting to forget everything I said about waiting.

——