Twenty

We're now one chapter away from drama😜

Demi| Mature

I held my breath as I began downstairs, trying to think of how I could possibly start up this conversation. I swallowed the lump from my throat and released the breath I was holding as I stepped up to the kitchen door. I stood there for a moment, glancing into the room where Max was typing away on his phone. I rolled my eyes and decided to make my presence known.

"So..." he jumped about a foot in the air and it took a lot for me to not giggle. He locked his phone and lowered it onto the counter, turning himself to face me as I stepped further into the room, deciding to grab myself a glass of water.

"I'm sorry."

"Who were you texting?"

"Work. They want me to come back earlier but I said no" I nodded, chewing down on my lower lip as I kept my back to him. "I-I don't...Dems, why do you think our relationship is crumbling?" I turned to face him with my eyebrows furrowed.

"Who told you that I think that?"

"It doesn't..." I raised my eyebrows at him before he could finish, cutting him off mid-sentence. "Dallas rang, told me to get my shit together" I nodded, glancing down at my hands.

"The only reason I think that is because..." I sighed and leant back against the counter, crossing my arms over my chest as I tried to think of how to word my sentence. "I..." I could feel myself growing emotional, the backs of my eyes beginning to burn with tears. I glanced down at my hands as I nervously twiddled with my fingers. "Every time that you rang, you-you never seemed interested in talking to me, it was all about Ayla and-and I don't mind that because you are her daddy and I love how much you love her. I could only wish that my biological father would have loved me like that" I quickly wiped my fallen tear away. "I'm your fiancée, Max. You-You should want to talk to me, you should at least act like you miss me" he pushed himself up from the stool as I chocked on a sob, his hands settling on my shoulders and pulling me into him. He locked his arms around my neck and held me against his chest as I sobbed. My arms loosely locked around his waist as I realised he wasn't letting me go anytime soon.

"I did miss you, Dems. I..." he stopped himself and released a sigh, just seeming to hold onto me tighter, his lips pressing against the top of my head. "I love you. I love you so fucking much and I can't lose you" I clutched at the back of his shirt and held tightly onto him.

"I love you too."

"I'm going to change, okay? After this movie, I'm going to take a break and we-we can focus on life as a family and on planning our wedding and..." I pulled myself from the hug, smiling up at him as he cupped my face in his hands.

"I love you."

"I love you so much" he leant down to brush his lips against mine, his hands settling on my hips as he held me against him. The kiss sent a tingle down my spine, my entire body igniting. I ran my fingers into his hair, moaning as he ran his hands onto my ass and gave it a gentle squeeze. I locked my fingers into his hair and lightly tugged on it. I ran my hand down his front, smiling into the kiss as I ran it along the bulge in his pants. "Hmm, Baby" I giggled as he moaned, fiddling with the button of his jeans. Max played with the strap of my robe until it fell open. He ran his hand under my shirt and along my tummy causing my body to shiver, goosebumps formed along the surface of my skin. The thin shorts I had on were slowly pushed down my legs, leaving me bare below the waist. I managed to pull his pants and boxers down, his erection falling free. He lightly grabbed at my hips and lifted me onto the counter, one hand settling on my back as the other settled between my legs. I whimpered, nuzzling my face into his neck and beginning to suck and nibble on his neck as he slowly inserted his finger into my heated and wet core.

"Shit" my hand wrapped itself around his cock and he hissed out as I began to work my hand up and down.

"Fuck, Baby."

"I need you inside me" I pulled my face from his neck, dropping my hand from his cock.

"Your wish is my command, Baby" I giggled, moaning out as he slowly inserted his cock inside me. "Fuck" I giggled, crashing my lips to Max's as he began to gently pound against me.

"Faster" he nuzzled his face into my neck, my fingers locking into his hair as I kissed, sucked and nibbled on the exposed skin of his neck. "Shit" he began to quicken his pace, our bodies slapping together. "Fuck, Max" I locked my legs around his waist, my nails digging into his shoulders as he pounded harder. His hands were tight on my hips, keeping me exactly where he wanted me. The coolness of the counter against my bare ass just added to the pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum, Baby."

"Hmm" his right hand came around to my front, his thumb gently pressing against my clit. He began to gently rub it, it not taking long for my stomach to clench and for me to start quivering, clenching my pussy around his dick causing him to moan out.

"Fuck, Baby" he tensed, clasping at the edge of the counter as he reached his own high. Our breathing was rapid and I just cuddled myself into him once he slipped himself from me, his arms locking around my body, his lips pressing against my sweaty temple.

"I love you" I nodded, smiling at his confession.

"I love you too."

——