Forty One

Demi| Mature

"You're so sweet" Kobe chuckled as he massaged the oil into my belly in the hopes to prevent stretch marks. I did it with Ayla and it worked so here's hoping it works a second time.

"It's so slimy" I giggled, my heart skipping a beat as he quickly pressed a kiss to my belly before he pulled away. He disappeared into the en-suite to wash his hands. I shuffled myself back on the bed, leaving my shirt up so that the oil could dry for a moment. I glanced back up at Kobe as he stepped into the room and took a seat on the bed beside me after having removed his jeans.

"I can't believe how welcoming your mom was."

"She loves everyone, well almost everyone" he stroked a strand of hair behind my ear, his fingers running along my jaw.

"Who doesn't she like?" my eyebrows furrowed in intrigue.

"She didn't like my ex" he rolled over on the bed onto his side and I rolled to face him. "We dated for around 3 years. I had plans to propose, even picked out a ring. Her and my mom clashed a lot, they didn't get along. My mom was constantly telling me that I could find someone better, someone who would actually love me. It caused issues between us for a while, we stopped speaking for a couple of months. I couldn't see what was going on. She was cheating on me and she had been for a while, my mom was right and it took me a while to start talking to her again because I felt stupid for not believing her" I gave him a small smile as I ran my finger down his jaw. "Now, if my mom doesn't like you, that's it, you're out of my life for good."

"Well, I guess I'm lucky your mom likes me then" his mouth twitched at the corners as he leant to brush his lips with mine. I found myself deepening the kiss. Kobe settled his hand onto my waist and rolled us over so he was hovering over me. He separated my legs and settled himself between them, a gentle moan slipping from my lips at the feel of him pressed against me. My hands ran along the back of his head as he detached our lips and began to kiss down my neck, instantly finding my weak spot. "Fuck" he gently sucked and nibbled on the area of skin, soothing it gently with his tongue. "Kobe..." I ran my hands down his back, lightly digging my nails into his skin.

"Are you sure, Baby?" I nodded, whimpering as he gently breathed into my neck. He pressed a kiss to my ear lobe and lightly nibbled on it before kissing down my body. I helped him to remove my shirt, moaning as he began to massage my breast, his lips lightly kissing the other one. "You're so beautiful, Baby" I whined as his tongue lightly flicked over my nipple. He hooked his fingers into my shorts and lightly tugged them down my legs, leaving me in only my panties. He pressed a kiss to my inner thigh and I whimpered as I ran my hands over his head. I shivered as he ran his finger over my covered crotch, pressing a delicate kiss to my panties. "Are you sure about this, Baby?" I nodded, our eyes locking for a moment. He hooked his fingers around my panties and pulled them down my legs, kissing down my legs as he went. He hooked his arms around my legs, my heels digging into his back. He was breathing against my pussy and the feeling had me shivering. I whimpered as he gently separated my lips before attaching his lips to my pussy.

"Fuck."

"Baby, you taste so good" I couldn't control my hands because one minute I was scratching at his head and the next I was clutching tightly at the sheet beneath me. His tongue lapped up my juices as I continued to quiver, moaning and arching my back as every single inch of my body shivered. His tongue darted in and out of my hole and the familiar clenching of my stomach took over. My thighs clamped tightly around his head as I reached my high, clawing at the sheets beneath me.

"Shit" my thighs eventually loosened around him and he hovered himself over me, pressing his lips to mine. I moaned at the taste of myself, whimpering as his fingers found their way into my still quivering hole. "Fuck. I need you" I ran my hand down his front, whimpering slightly at his bulge. His fingers slipped from within me and I watched, biting into my lower lip and still breathing heavily as he slid his boxers down his legs. My eyes bulged as his erection fell free. "You're huge" he loudly chuckled and my cheeks burnt with embarrassment.

"Speak your mind there, Dems" I rolled my eyes, sitting up on the bed. I lightly took his cock in my hands and he moaned at the touch. I gently began to move my hand along his length and I smiled at the reaction I received. "Fucking shit, Babe" I giggled as I leant down to wrap my lips around the tip. "Oh, fuck" I knew I wouldn't fit his whole length in my mouth but I began to gently suck him. He clutched at my hair but didn't attempt to shove his cock down my throat. "Shit, Baby, if you don't stop I'm gonna cum" I removed him from my mouth, smirking up at him. "Fuck, I love you" my eyes bulged slightly. "Did-Did I just say that out loud?" I nodded, my heart beginning to pound in my chest.

"Do you mean it?" my heart skipped a beat as he nodded and my mouth tugged into a smile. "I love you too" his mouth formed into a smile to match mine and he leant down to press his lips against mine, adjusting himself so the tip of his cock was pressed against my entrance. "Go slowly, okay?"

"Of course, Baby, I don't want to hurt you" a gasp slipped from my lips and he moaned down my ear as he slowly pushed himself into me. "Fuck, Baby, you're so tight" he slowly began to move himself and I whimpered at the intensity.

"Shit" I brought his lips back to mine, our lips dancing together as we moved. Kobe was always sure to be gentle.

"Baby, I'm going to cum" we tightened our grip around each other as we hit our highs together. I felt tears prick at the back of my eyes at the intensity. "Baby, why are you crying?" he kissed away my fallen tear.

"Because I love you" his mouth formed a smile.

"And I love you too" I don't think I've ever felt so loved.

——

So the end of the book is growing closer 😩
Would you guys possibly like a sequel that follows how Demi and Kobe are dealing with two toddlers (oh, and Max😜) ??? ❤️❤️ (there will be a bit of a time jump)
And if you guys do want a sequel, anyone having any suggestions for a name, preferably starting with Surviving...