Fifteen

Demi

I never knew time could fly so quickly. I never knew how much I'd wish for time to just slow down. We had an amazing time with Max's parents in New Jersey, the goodbye was difficult but they surprised us by announcing that they were planning on moving to LA in the next couple months, so that they could be closer to family. The news made our goodbye that little bit easier.

The week after we got back from LA, we celebrated our engagement at Nobu surrounded by family and friends. The party was organised by Maddie and Dallas, and even though I didn't want it in the first place, I did enjoy myself.

June rolled around faster than I expected it to. Ayla turned 7 months old and she is the most gorgeous and giggly baby that I've ever met. She loves everyone. She is such a sociable little girl already. She crazes the attention. She's also started to push herself up when she's lying on her front so we're expecting her to start crawling any moment now. I can now tie her hair up in the cutest pigtails ever and her eyes are the most gorgeous shade of brown. I just can't believe how quickly she's growing up.

I woke to lips on my bare back as I lay on my front, my arms wrapped tightly around my pillow. A moan slipped from my mouth at the sensation and I smiled as the lips against my back curled up into a smile.

"Good morning, Baby" I rolled onto my back and smiled up at Max who hovered over me.

"Morning, Handsome" I ran my hand along his cheek, smiling as he brought his lips down to meet mine. I ran my fingers into his hair and tugged lightly on it causing him to groan into the kiss. He used his hand to separate my legs and he settled himself between them. I moaned into the kiss as his erection brushed against my throbbing slit. I ran my hand along his back and moved my hips to rub against him.

"Baby..." he detached our lips and began to kiss down my neck, nibbling on the skin before smoothing it over with his tongue. "I love you" his hand dipped between my legs and I arched my back into him as he gently inserted his finger.

"I love you more" he smiled against my neck. "Stop teasing" he chuckled, the vibrations causing my body to shiver. "Max..." I clutched at the sheet beneath me as Max replaced his finger with his cock. I locked my arms around his neck, my legs around his waist and dug my heels into his thighs as we moved against each other, slowly finding our rhythm. I began to attack his neck with kisses, my fingers tugging at strands of his hair as he heavily breathed into my neck causing the surface of my skin to goosebump.

"You feel so good, Baby" he moaned down my ear causing my body to involuntarily shiver.

"I don't want you to leave" it suddenly hit me as we moved perfectly together that Max is leaving in less than a week for New York. My eyes suddenly welled up with tears.

"Baby" Max pulled his face from my neck and stared down at me, stroking his fingers along my cheeks. "I love you" I weakly smiled, giggling as he pressed a kiss to my nose but it only caused Max to groan. "Please, don't giggle while I'm inside you" I chewed down on my lower lip to refrain from giggling again. "I'm still going to love you even when I'm in New York. Nothing is going to change, Baby" I nodded but there was still an unsettling feeling in my stomach.

"You're not going to be here though. It's going to be the longest we've been away from each other" he gently wiped away my escaping tears with the pad of his thumb.

"We'll make the most of our time together then" I nodded and we shared a smile as he pressed his lips back against mine and we continued to move together, eventually riding out our highs together.

-

"Morning, Peanut" Ayla giggled as I leant over the crib, smiling down at my smiley baby girl who was lying on her back with her hands and feet in the air. "Oh, Baby. You're so precious" I gently lifted her from the crib and pressed a kiss to her forehead as I cradled her against my hip. "How did you sleep, Baby?" she babbled back her reply and I smiled at her already gorgeous voice. "Let's get you changed and then we can get this belly filled" Ayla squealed as I poked her chubby little tummy. I wondered towards the changing table and very quickly changed her diaper which she giggled all the way through. "I love how happy you always are" I settled her back onto my hip and pressed a kiss to her temple. "Shall we go and find daddy, Peanut?" Ayla squealed and my smile widened. "Oh, my Baby" I began from the room, smiling widely as Max stepped from the master bedroom and Ayla practically threw herself at him. "Careful, Ayla" I scolded, tightening my grip ever so slightly on her before handing her to Max.

"Hi, Peanut" she squealed with laughter as Max began to cover her face in kisses. "Did you sleep good, Baby Girl?" she began to babble her reply, beginning to play with the collar of Max's shirt. "What do my girls want for breakfast?" he sent me a smile as he bounced Ayla on his hip. I love how my life is turning out.

Liked by matthew_scott_montgomery, maddelagarza and 8,618,652 others ddlovato doesn't she just have the most gorgeous eyes😍View all 18,628 commentsmaddelagarza cuteness overload😩😍sirahsays oh my jeez🥺 my beautiful goddaughter😝😍

ddlovato doesn't she just have the most gorgeous eyes😍
View all 18,628 comments
maddelagarza cuteness overload😩😍
sirahsays oh my jeez🥺 my beautiful goddaughter😝😍

——