Thirty Five

Demi

I moaned as Kobe's lips danced perfectly with mine and his hands ran up my thighs and settled on my ass. I settled myself down on his lap, whimpering at the bulge in his jeans. I ran my hands along his head, grinding myself against his bulge.

"Demi?" I whined, attaching our lips back together but Kobe gently took my shoulders and lightly pushed me away. "Demi, what's going on?" he took my hands and held them together after I'd tried to pull his lips back to meet mine.

"I'm horny" he released a chuckle. "It isn't funny" I nuzzled my face into his neck as he continued to chuckle.

"It is a little, Dems" I rolled off his lap and curled into myself the best that I could with my baby bump. "Dems" I slapped his hand away as he went to run it along my thigh. "Demi" I quickly wiped at my cheeks as for some reason, tears had started to fall. "You're so dramatic, Dem" he lightly chuckled as he quickly pressed a kiss to my cheek causing me to shove him away.

"Stop it."

"So, I read that this is normal during pregnancy so I can't say that I'm surprised you nearly jumped me" my eyebrows furrowed.

"You read that?" he nodded, his mouth twitching at the corners.

"I may have brought a pregnancy book off Amazon" my mouth spread into my wide ass smile as my heart skipped a beat.

"You're so sweet, Kobe."

"Well, if I'm going to be in your life during this pregnancy then I may as well read up on it" I turned myself to face him, my hand running along his cheek as we smiled at each other.

"Will you really not have sex with me?"

"I'm not going to have sex with you, Dem" I pulled away from him and dropped back against the couch, groaning at the fact that I still felt horny. I don't think I've ever felt so fucking horny.

"I'll just have to sort myself out then, won't I?"

"Don't talk about that, Demi" he groaned and I giggled.

"What? Does the idea of me playing with myself get you excited?" I ran my hand along my thigh, moaning as it dipped between my thighs. I giggled louder as he grabbed a hold of my hand to stop my movements. "Please?" I whined, my hand going to settle on his thigh but he grabbed it before I could.

"No, Demi" I yanked my hands from his and slumped back against the couch with a grumble.

"I don't like you anymore" he just chuckled.

"You're so dramatic, DemDem" I huffed, giving him a shove in the side before I pushed myself up from the couch and began into the kitchen. I grabbed myself a glass of water and leant slightly over the sink as I tried to calm my thoughts. "Hey" I jumped as a hand settled on my back, instantly moving away from his touch.

"If you aren't going to have sex with me, please don't touch me."

"Demi, why are you crying?" he leant sideways against the counter and crossed his arms over his chest as he smirked down at me. I sniffled and turned myself away from me, wiping at the tears that had slowly began to roll down my cheeks. I'm crying and I don't know why. Why am I such a fucking cry baby? "Demi?" I kept my back to him. "Is this what I have to look forward to for the next 6 months?"

"You don't need to stay here, Kobe. You can leave, the doors always open" I whipped around to face him, anger seeping from every inch of my body.

"Demi..." I stormed from the kitchen, yanking my arm from his grip as he tried to hold me back. I stormed upstairs, tears pouring freely down my cheeks. I dropped down onto the bed and sat cross legged in the middle, hunching forward as I sobbed into my hands.

-

I woke to the sound of barking, my eyes fluttered open and for a moment I was confused. When did I fall to sleep? The room was relatively dark and I glanced to the window to find that the curtains had been drawn. I glanced down at myself, a blanket draped over my body. I can't even remember falling to sleep so surely I didn't close the curtains and grab a blanket? I pushed myself out of bed, smiling slightly as I glanced down at my belly.

"Apparently I slept for longer than intended, Baby" I spoke as I glanced to the clock on the nightstand. 16:23. "Let's go and see what Batman and Ella have done to the house" I wrapped my arms around myself as I began from the room and towards the stairs, slightly confused to hear the radio playing quietly in the kitchen. My hand settled on my belly as I began into the room, surprised to find Kobe fluttering around my kitchen. I quietly giggled as he began to dance along to the song that was playing which caused him to jump, glancing back at me with a smile.

"You have a nice sleep?"

"Ye-Yeah, what-what are you doing?" I chewed down on my lower lip as I leant against the doorframe and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I'm making dinner" he turned back to the oven.

"You can cook?"

"My grandma was Jamaican, of course I can cook" I blushed, glancing down as he sent me a wink. "We're having chicken and rice with asparagus; it isn't anything fancy but it's all I could make with what you have" my cheeks burnt hotter.

"Yeah, I-I could really do with going to the grocery store" he lightly chuckled. "Erm..." his eyes momentarily locked with mine and my heart skipped a beat. "I'm sorry about earlier" he shook his head, lowering the cloth down onto the counter before he began towards me. He stroked a strand of hair behind my ear and leant to press a kiss to my forehead.

"You don't need to apologise. I shouldn't have said what I said, so I'm sorry too" he cupped my chin and I giggled as he pressed a quick peck to my lips. "Go and sit down, it shouldn't be too much longer" I ran my hand along my stomach and began towards the counter.

"Good because I'm starving" he chuckled as he turned back to the oven.

Liked by ddlovato, rhondaehrich and 618,528 othersmaxehrich we were supposed to be getting ready for a nap 😜Comments disabled

maxehrich we were supposed to be getting ready for a nap 😜
Comments disabled.

——