Epilogue

Demi

"You are so beautiful" I cooed, smiling down at my newborn daughter who lay fast asleep against my chest. She's been fed, she's been burped and she's perfectly content.

She's now 5 hours old and was born on the 24th March at 14:23. She weighs 6lb 8oz and is 17inches long, oh and she's gorgeous.

I glanced to Kobe as he lightly took a hold of the baby's hand, her whole hand wrapping around the tip of his thumb. His eyes looked up to meet mine and the smile on my face just grew.

"She has you as her momma, of course she's beautiful" my cheeks blushed. "She's got your chin" I lightly smiled, giggling as he pressed a kiss to my chin. "I'm going to protect you, Ayla and this gorgeous baby girl, for the rest of my life. I promise you, Dems" a lump formed in my throat.

"I love you so fucking much."

"I love you too, Baby" he brushed his lips to mine, my tears rolling down my cheeks. Mom has gone to fetch Ayla so that she can come and meet her baby sister. I'm a little nervous for their first meeting and I'm praying that Ayla takes well to her. I want them to get along, I want Ayla to be the protective and loving older sister that I know she can be. I pulled from my thoughts at the sound of my phone pinging. Kobe lightly pulled his thumb from my daughters grip and grabbed my phone. "It's Max, Baby" I rolled my eyes and sighed, taking my phone from him, being sure not to disturb my sleeping daughter.

Max: I can't make it. Sorry.

"I hate him" Kobe pressed a kiss to my temple.

Me: If you don't want to be in her life just tell me! That goes for Ayla's life too. I'm only keeping you in my life for their sake. Make your mind up Max.

"She's going to need a name, Baby" I lightly smiled as I pulled my attention from my phone. I decided that I'd leave Max for later and switched off my phone, handing it back to Kobe so he could lower it down onto the table.

"I have a couple names that I like."

"What are they?" he stroked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Neve, Emersyn, Aria and Sofia."

"They're cute. I like Neve and Emersyn" I turned to him with a smile.

"Do you have any suggestions?"

"You really want my name suggestions?"

"I've caught you a couple of times, looking in the baby name book that Dallas got me" he suddenly went shy and the smile on my face just widened.

"I didn't think you knew that" I lightly giggled, glancing back down at my daughter.

"Go on, give me your suggestions?"

"I like Eden but I also liked Kyra."

"Kyra's cute" I slightly adjusted how I was holding my daughter causing her to whine at the movement but once I had her settled, she relaxed back against me. "What about Kyra Emersyn Lovato?" the smile on Kobe's face grew. "I think you have a name, Angel" she cooed as I ran the back of my finger down her cheek. "I love you so much, Baby Girl" I leant to press a kiss to her nose causing her face scrunch to up slightly.

-

"Hi Ayla" I cooed as she crawled onto my lap and cuddled herself into me. "Did you have fun with auntie Dallas and Savvy, Beautiful?" I ran my fingers through her hair as I pressed a kiss to the top of her head. "Oh, I missed you too, Peanut" she lightly giggled. "Do you want to meet your baby sister, Ayla?" she pulled her head from my chest and stared up at me. I stroked my fingers through her hair and pressed a quick peck to her lips causing her to giggle. "Bebe's got her, Baby" she turned to Kobe, her eyes dancing between Kobe and Kyra.

"You want to meet Kyra, Ayla?" she leant against me as Kobe stepped towards us.

"Kyra?" I turned to mom with a nod.

"Kyra Emersyn Lovato" mom's smile widened.

"Baby, that's a gorgeous name" I sent her a smile, glancing back to Kobe who took a seat on the edge of the bed. I kept my hands on Ayla as she moved to sit beside Kobe, my smile just growing as she stared down at her baby sister.

"What do you think, Ayla? That's Kyra, she's your baby sister" I stroked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Baby" the smile on my face just widened.

"Yeah, she's a baby, Peanut" she lightly giggled, her face lighting up with pride. "Her names Kyra, Baby. Can you say Kyra?" her lips pursed as she obviously thought about it.

"Ky."

"Close enough, Gorgeous" she giggled as she moved to sit back in my lap. "Do you want to hold her, Peanut?" she nodded. "You've got to stay really still, Ayla, okay?" she nodded again and she giggled as I held her arms out in front of her. Kobe stood up from the bed and turned around, we shared a smile as he gently lowered Kyra into Ayla's arms. "What do you think, Baby?" my heart warmed as she pressed a kiss to Kyra's forehead, giggling as she pulled away. "Do you love her, Peanut?" she continued to giggle as she nodded. I could see my mom snapping away with her camera. "I'm sure she loves you too, Baby Girl."

"Uv, Mama" I pressed a kiss to Ayla's temple. Kyra began to get fussy which caused Ayla to tense as she lay back against me.

"You're okay, Peanut" Kobe took Kyra from Ayla who cuddled herself into me. Kyra relaxed against Kobe as he began to gently rock her. "You're going to be the best big sister ever, Peanut."

Liked by sirahsays, diannadelagarza and 8,418,735 othersddlovato you are so loved baby girl 💗Comments disabled

ddlovato you are so loved baby girl 💗
Comments disabled.

——