Thirty

Demi

"Why the fuck are you making me watch this?" I jumped, squealing slightly as I nuzzled my face into Kobe's side.

"Come on, this is not scary."

"It's terrifying. Like, he's..." I shivered in disgust, nuzzling myself further into him causing Kobe to chuckle. "You're just weird."

"I like weird" I pulled from his side and stared up at him. His eyes were on the tv which gave me a moment to admire his side profile. His jawline was perfect. His eyes were sparkling in the light from the tv. His cheekbones were prominent, he is just all around the perfect sculpture of a man. I swear he's been carved out of a Greek god. "Take a photo, it'll last longer" I glanced away, my cheeks burning with a heavy blush. "You're so cute" I groaned as he lightly poked my cheek causing my cheeks to burn hotter.

"Stop it" he chuckled harder as I pushed at his side.

"You started it" I turned to him, my heart halting for a second in my chest at the closeness of our faces. His lips were inches from mine and I could practically feel his warmth. I suddenly felt this desire, this strong desire to...

Kobe gently pressed his lips to mine and the brief connection had my entire body tingling and I say brief because I pulled away.

"I'm pregnant" word vomit.

"I-I don't think it works like that, Dem" I rolled my eyes and shoved at his side as he chuckled. I dropped back against the couch, pulling my knees into my chest with a heavy sigh. "I'm assuming the baby is Max's?" I nodded, sucking in my lower lip as I waited for his reaction to my news. "Does he know about them?" I nodded again.

"Yep, and he doesn't want to know about them. He doesn't even believe that the baby is his" my eyes suddenly burnt with tears. "He thinks I've been running around with different guys since we broke up. He-He doesn't..." I jumped as Kobe wiped at my cheek.

"Don't cry over him, Dems."

"I hate him so much" Kobe locked his arms around me and pulled me into his chest as I broke down against him. He pressed a kiss to the top of my head, his fingers running through my hair as he just held me as I cried.

-

Liked by maddelagarza, jillpowellglam and 6,517,472 othersddlovato my beautiful peanut 😍💗View all 51,583 commentsangelokritikos fashionista

ddlovato my beautiful peanut 😍💗
View all 51,583 comments
angelokritikos fashionista. photo shoot?📸🥺
ddlovato 🙄😜😂
rhondaehrich beautiful ❤️❤️

"Say hi to Kobe, Peanut."

"Bebe" she held her hand up and waved.

"I love that she calls me Bebe" I lightly giggled. "Did you have a good nap, Ayla?" she dropped her head onto my shoulder, beginning to tug at my shirt.