Best boring day ever: killer x reader

I stared at the wall for no reason as I sat on the red carpet floor. I was captured by nightmare and well for some reason he hasn't killed me. For some stupid reason I just want to run up to him and yell KILL ME ALREADY! IT'S SO DARN BORING HERE! One the guy never let's my in the arcade room and he knows I won't go into the pool cause I can't swim! "Hey (y/n), what are you up to?" Killer picking me up like I was as light as a freaking cloud. "Nothing much just stared at this interesting wall." I exclaimed... I can't help, want to hug him! He's so adorable when he's not trying to kill someone. He has a pretty bad past. Makes me feel sad for the guy. (I honestly forgot how he became killer cause I've been looking at everyone else's backstory!) "Well teddy bear, be bored no more. I just bought bendy in the ink machine. Wanna play it?" Killer asked "Yeah, I wanna get scared." I giggled. (Bitim is one of the many games I tolerate.)

Killer's POV

(Y/n) is only alive because I told Nightmare not to kill her. She so fearless and smart and too freaking Cute. The way her cheeks puff out when she's mad, it reminds me of mochi! Her oh so squeezable body is like a teddy bear- "Aw man I'm dead!" (Y/n) whined sitting In my lap. "Bendy got you?" I asked "No, one of his inky creations did." She grumbled. "Your turn." (Y/n) said giving me the controller. I placed my head on her hair as I played.

Time skip to good stuff

As I played the game, I didn't die once. I heard soft snoring which caught my attention. (Y/n) asleep in my arms. I smiled kissing her hair. I turned the TV off as I cuddled her close to me on my bed. I then felt myself going to sleep as well.

(Y/n)'s POV

As I woke up, I felt myself getting cuddled by Killer. Aww so cute! I then wriggled out of his grasp like a worm. Nothing to do today. Maybe I can just walk around the pool for awhile. I put my shoes on a quietly snuck out of Killer's room, soon reaching the pool room.

'Maybe I should confess to Killer before he confesses to me. That proves that I'm worthy of him by being dominate and confident enough to say it. It's just three simple words, I love you.' I thought not noticing I was near the edge of the pool. 'Oh who am I kidding, he probably thinks of me as his best friend.' I thought before my feet slipped on some water and I fell into the pool and the worse part was that I was in the deep end. I tried holding my breath as I tried climbing my way up to the surface. It was too hard and I felt so heavy. I soon was losing oxygen as I accidentally swallowed the water. I then felt a boney hand grab mine as they pulled me up and out of the water. I cough and hacked up water as... Killer held my face. "WHAT. We're you thinking?" He asked with anger. "I-I was just walking around the pool to get my thoughts straight not knowing that I was nearing the edge of the pool." I explained avoiding eye contact. His head pressed against mine. "Be careful next time, I love you too much for you to die." Killer said. My eyes widen in shock and happiness. "You... Love me?" I asked. I could of sworn my eyes were sparkling in joy. "Yeah." Killer simply said before kissing me. Best boring day ever!