My first: Cil x shy reader

(in the photo, we replace Cil with you and replace PJ with Cil! ^-^)

(Y/n)'s POV

'AAAAAAAAHHHH! So cool!' I squealed mentally looking at Cil who was playing with his brother, PJ. PJ though why not play baseball with his brother for change. It was kinda cool. The Bros and I have been friends for awhile and Pj's warmed up to me. I think of him as my bro. Now Cil... HE'S THE LOVE OF MY LIFE! (Calm the heck down (y/n)!) 'He's so cool and kind and and-' I sighed in delight at my thoughts as huge blush spread across my face. "Hey (y/n), ready to head home?" Cil asked "Y-yeah..." I stuttered. Too bad he probably think of my as only a sister. I reframed myself from crying as we walked to our houses.

I entered my lonely house. Mom was at work all the time and dad had a divorce. I held my hands close to my chest. "W-Why can't I j-just tell him?" I asked myself quivering as I teared up.

Cil POV

"So when are you gonna tell her?" PJ asked with a smirk. "I'm not sure, when the time is right." I said drinking a bottle of water. Yeah, I have a huge crush on (y/n). She's shy, a little too nice, and SUPER cute. I just wanna-... Woah, not going there. "You know what, I'mma teach her about seducing you. Maybe then you guys will-" "OH MY GOSH PJ NO!" Screamed in in embarrassment. He better not teach her that. She's MY innocent cinnamon roll!

(Y/n)'s POV

The next day was a weekend, so I walked around in a hoodie and underwear. (Pppppffftt! Don't blame you!) I sat on the couch snacking on a sandwich as I watch the Hallmark channel. Suddenly there was a knock at my door. I got to answer it. It was Cil. "H-HEY Cil." I said fiddling with the end of my hoodie- WAIT I'M IN MY UNDIES! I pulled my hoodie down as Cil turned purple. "I-I-I was wondering if you could come to the park with me and get some ice cream?" Cil asked scratching the back of his skull. "Uh yeah, s-sure." I replied. "Great, I'll wait in your front room while you dress." Cil said sitting on my couch as I ran upstairs.

Temmie skip ^w^

'Wow, didn't know people can dye Ice cream!' I thought licking my (f/c) ice cream. "So, how are you liking this so far?" Cil asked. "Great. I-I didn't know t-they colored ice cream." I said with a smile. I licked my cold treat once again before it fell out of the cone and into the grass. "Don't worry I'll get you anyone." Cil said before leaving. I stood there patiently as I thought for a moment. 'So nice!' I thought with a smile. "Hey girl, wanna hang?" A cat guy asked "N-no thank you." Said as I smiled pawightly. (I just couldn't help it!.. what not funny?) The guy then started rubbing my butt. I flinched at his touch."Oh come on. I'm way better then who you're with." He said "M-MR, p-please." I pleaded. He then kissed me. I started to cry as someone grab the guy guy and slammed him into a near by picnic table. "(Y/n), are okay?!" I heard Cil ask. "H-he k-kissed me a-and touched m-me." I said through my sobs. The cat guy just stole my first kiss... I wanted my first to be with Cil. I wanted my first everything to be with him! I cried harder. "Calm down it'll be okay. I'm here and never gonna leave you." Cil said softly kissing my tears away. He then stared at my lips before kissing them. I jolted up in surprise as my eyes widen. I hugged him as he deepen the kiss cause well... I was a short. (LOL >_<) We parted as I sniffed a bit. "(Y/n), I love you." Cil said. I smiled "M-me too."  I said "I'll never let any man, but me have you. Which is why..." Cil turned to the cat man who was getting up groggily and pulled out a freaking knife! "I'LL KILL THAT MONSTER FOR TOUCHING YOU!" Cil shouted. The poor cat man ran as Cil followed. "W-WAIT! CIL!". I called after as I ran to stop him from killing. Yeah, this is perfect.... My first and only love.

(Outer: How adorable.} T.b- Yeah, and if I ever have lemons, give me bleach and holy water.)