Glasses on, Glasses off 2: Naj Dust x Adopted quiet reader

"Did you just f***ing hit me?" Dust asked, but in a more husky voice. "Yeah and-" before the blonde could finish, Dust Elbowed him in the stomach. The blonde groaned in pain taking out a knife. "You'll pay for that." He said trying to attack Dust, but he dodged grabbing his hand and twisting ot, so the blonde could drop the knife. Dust caught the knife stabbing the guy in the shoulder. The blonde yelled in pain back up. "THAT GUYS A PSYCHO!" A brunette yelled. "LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!" another said before they ran.

Dust turned to me with a intimidating glare making me flinch. The bloody knife only made it worst... Is he gonna kill me?

Dust's POV (without glasses)

Y/n stared at the knife I was holding with pure fear. She must think I'm gonna kill her, Well sh***. I didn't want her to think I was gonna kill her so I dropped the knife. "I wasn't gonna kill you." I said, but I growled at the same time making her flinch. Better put the glasses back on. I walked over to my glasses which was broken due to that a***h*** kicking me in the face. What the f*** am I gonna do now? I sat down by the tree again. Closing my eyesockets, I heard shuffling beside me. "What the f*** are you doing?" I asked with my eyesockets still closed. "I'm sitting beside you Dust." She said quietly. I slightly blushed. I hate how me and my other side love this girl. I heard a gasp before a gentle hand grabbed my  face. "You're hurt let me help help you." Y/n said. I opened my eyesockets to see that she was putting a band-aid on my head. "There, all better." She said with a smile making me blush. Lucky son of a b- "There you are." I familiar voice said, it was Fresh obviously. "Hey Fresh just hanging out with Dust." Y/n said with a smile. Oh that smile made my heart flutter, but I still kept my cold look. "That's great let's go." Fresh said grabbing his sister hand and dragging her away from me. "Uh, bye Dust." Y/n said waving. Normal I would give someone the finger, but I didn't, I just slowly waved back.

Y/n's POV

I think I've figured out how Dust changed. He has a split personality. Maybe they were concealed with his glasses. I get him some more, the same kind and color.

I finally got home and was about to walk up to my room when Unfresh grabbed my hand and walked back to the living room. "You could have died." Unfresh growled. "It was your fault for beating up the football team." I exclaimed. "What does that have to do with Dust?" Fresh asked. I pulled up my shirt showing the bruise the blonde left me. "The football team wanted payback. They were gonna beat me up after they kicked dust, but his personality changed to scary. The blonde pulled out a knife and Dust managed to grab it and stabbed him in the shoulder." I explained. "So Dust saved you from getting beaten?" Fresh asked as I nodded. "Heh, I guess the football team wants another beating." Unfresh said popping his neck which made Fresh flinch.

Timeskip

The next day at school, I found Dust again. "What do you want?" He asked backing me up in a corner. "I just wanted to give you some new glasses." I replied holding up the new glasses I bought yesterday. "...Thanks." Dust said getting the glasses. We stared at each other  for a few minutes before Dust kissed me. I kissed back hugging him. He put the glasses on before blinking a couple of times. "Y-y/n wha-" I couldn't help, but give him a kiss. Dust soon kissed back.

"Um I w-would like you t-to meet someone." Dust said. Suddenly a transparent skele-ghost appeared. Dust sighed in relief. "This is Papyrus, my brother." He told me. I smiled waving as Papyrus waved back.