That string: Fell ink x shy reader

I looked at my pinky finger. This string has been there since last week. I'm not sure how I would react meeting my soulmate.

I entered the book store seeing all kinds cool books. I grabbed what had took my interest. "Finding my love. I like this book." I mumbled to myself. I went up to the counter and bought the book.

I walked out of the store only to bump into someone. "Hey watch it-" Before the guy said anything else, we made eye contact with each other. It was as If the world around us stopped, disappeared, and it was only us. "... Watch where you're next time." The skele-guy growled before walking away. Wait was that my soulmate?! I got up to look at the guy as he was walking away. But he acted like nothing happened. Maybe I have a tsundere soulmate. It took me almost all of my courage to follow him. "So, uh, hey, what your name? I'm Y/n I said quietly. "Can you just go away?" The skeleton asked as I shook my head. He groaned glaring at me causing me to flinch slightly. "I'm fell ink." He grumbled. "That's a nice name." I complimented. Fell ink scoffed before asking faster, causing me to walk a little faster. "Look just go away!" Fell ink said. "But didn't you feel it too?" I asked a little louder. "feel what?" He asked. "You know what soulmates feel-" "I don't have a soulmate." Fell ink interrupted. "Our red string proves it though." I explained holding up my pinky. He  looked down at his pinky seeing the red string before groaning. "This doesn't prove anything." Fell ink said stopping. I sighed "it does. It proves that we were meant for each other." I said looking at the string. My soul was trying to come out, so I put a hand over my chest to prevent it from showing. It didn't help cause it came out anyways floating over to Fell ink rubbing against his cheek. I blushed in embarrassment. Fell ink gently pushed it away from his cheek before walking again. I followed once more. I never knew I could be this persistent.

After awhile, we stopped at I house I assumed it was his. He opened the door and calapsed on the couch. He's really letting me in his house. I sat on the floor trying not to stare. "... You really are something you know." Fell ink said looking at me. "Why are you on the floor?" He asked. It took me a second to realize I wasn't in the basement anymore and stood up. Sitting on the couch. "It's a habit." I said shyly looking down my feet. "Why would that be a habit?" Fell ink asked. I bit my lower lip not wanting to answer that question.  "That's a bit too personal." Said.