Looks can fool 2: Yandy prison sans & papyrus x reader

"So when is your roomie coming back?" Sans asked. "Today, sh e never listens to me when she panics! What am I gonna do?!" Y/n yelled pacing around the room. Sans looked at his brother as Papyrus nodded going into the kitchen. Sans sat the stressed girl down and patted her back. "S'okay, we'll figure this out." He explained. Papyrus poured some juice into a cup, slipping in pills. Papyrus hands her the drink and she drinks it. She felt a lump go down her throat and coughs. "What... What was that?!" Y/n chokes out. The two smile in pleasure. "Don't worry it'll help while we take care of your roomie." Papyrus said. "Wha... What are you gonna..." Y/n fell unconscious as Sans carried her upstairs.

"We should wait for her roomie." Sans said. After awhile, a girl with pink hair and a lot of shopping bags came in talking loudly on the phone. "YEAH, HE TRIED TO KISS HER, BUT HE GOT SLAMMED INTO THE GROUND!" She said glancing at the two skeletons on the couch. "Y/N! WE TALKED ABOUT HAVING GUESTS!" The girl yelled hanging up the phone. "MY NAMES MOON!" Moon yelled struggling to get upstairs.

Suddenly, a bone went through Moons abdomen and she screamed in pain. "Your quiet loud and annoying." Sans said walking up to the girl. Another bone went up Moons body and there was silence. Blood was all over the floor as Papyrus sighed. "Sans there's alot of blood on the floor." He said. "Don't worry I know how to clean it up." Sans explained.

Time skip 0∆0

After night fall, the two skeletons buried the body along the Moons things in the backyard. They then planted a rose bush, so there would be no suspicion.

Y/n's POV

I opened my eyes seeing Sans and Papyrus looking over me. "...YOU GUYS DRUGGED ME!" I yelled getting mad. "Calmed down, it was only temporary for a day." Sans said. "Besides... You're ours now." Papyrus said hugging me and Sans did as well. "I never agreed to that." I said even though I'm... kinda crushing on them. They both looked at each other and laughed, confusing me.

"To be honest... You don't have a choice."