Chapter 22- Loving (Smut)

We arrived back at the Western Air Temple. I could see that Toph, Aang and Katara were waiting for us. The doors opened on the air ship, Zuko, Sokka and I got out first.

"Wow, where did you get that?" Katara said in amazement.

"Most important question, did you find any meat?" Toph smiled.

"Yes we did, meat of friendship and family." Sokka sighed happily. Hakoda and Suki walked out of the Fire Nation war balloon.

"I'm new!" Said Chit Sang.

"Seriously? You guys didn't find any meat?" Toph crossed her arms.

"Let's just go to bed, it's been a long day." I said, looking at Sokka and smiling at him, in which he returned the favor.

We sat every thing up and I slept very close to him. I could feel his fingers running through my tangled hair. The feeling of him doing that quickly puts me to sleep.

~~
A loud explosion woke me up from my sleep, I looked around frantically. I saw everybody sat up in confusion, wondering what's going on.

Several Fire Nation airships rise out of the mist below and begin barraging the temple with more bombs. Sokka yanked me off of the ground, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. What's going on?"

Sokka didn't answer me, we ran to where the others were at. Aang airbends the large temple doors closed to protect us. The ceiling above us was collapsing, some rocks were falling down, and Zuko pushed Katara out of the way.

"What are you doing!" She yelled at him.

"Keeping you from being hit by rocks!"

"Okay well I'm not crushed, you can get off of me now." She groaned. Zuko sighed and got up. She didn't say anything else to him.

Toph earth bended a tunnel so we could escape. I noticed that Zuko was looking at the air ships.

"Zuko come on!" Aang yelled.

"You guys go, I think this is a family matter." Zuko said.

As Zuko walks off the rest of us was trying to make Appa go in the tunnel, but he didn't budge.

"Aang he won't go!" Katara said.

"Come on buddy!" Aang said to his bison.

"I have a stupid idea, how about me, Aang, Sokka, Y/n and Suki leave on Appa while the rest of you escape through the tunnel." Katara said, she sounded upset at her own idea.

Katara and Sokka hugged their dad and then hopped on Appa. I sat in the back again with Sokka, I wanted to hug him but I didn't want the rest of them to think we're dating. Toph earthbends a shield to protect us from incoming bombs.

"What's the plan?" She shouted.

As we fly away, we see Zuko rising out of the mist on another airship. He jumps onto Azula's ship and they begin to battle. Is there a time where we can relax?

Zuko fell off of the air ship, I felt Sokka's nails go into my arm.

"Ow Sokka what the he-"

Aang guided Appa to where Zuko was falling and he landed onto Appa's saddle.

"Good you're okay!" Sokka said. I raised an eyebrow at him. "...Not like I cared." He crossed his arms.

If he leaves me for Zuko I'm done.

We decided to camp out again, setting up tents and a fire place.

"Wow, this feels like old times." Aang snickered.