Chapter 27- Searching for Aang

Zuko and Aang are still practicing their fire bending. The two boys blasted fire from their fist and feet. Zuko kept yelling at him for trying to fire roar.

"This is boring, I'm bored." I groaned.

"How about some watermelon juice?" Katara offers.

Aang rushed over but got held back by Zuko. I drunk some and laid back down on the wooden porch.

"How can you guys sit here all day and be lazy?" Zuko said.

"We're relaxing. You should too." Sokka put his hands behind his head. "I know! A beach party!"

Sokka quickly took off his clothes and grabbed my hand to run into the water.

"Wait! Let me take my clothes off first." I laughed while pulling my fire nation clothes off and to the side.

Katara surfs on the water using her bending, meanwhile Toph and Aang were doing some sand bending.

Sokka made a weird sand sculpture, using sea weed and rocks.

"Who's that?" I asked him.

"It's you!" He pouted.

"Oh yeah I see it! I love it."

Suki laughed. "Looks just like you." She joked.

I used my bending to pour water all over her.

"Oh you're on." She smiled.

Before we could fight each other Zuko ran into us and crashed Sokka's sand sculpture of me. He started to attack Aang, scaring all of us.

"What's going on!" Katara questioned.

"Zuko's gone crazy! He crashed my sand sculpture. Oh and he's also attacking Aang." Sokka said.

Suki grabbed the both of us and we all took off to where Zuko and Aang were at.

Once we spot where they were at Zuko stopped attacking him.

"Why are you attacking Aang?" Katara scolded.

"How can you guys relax and have a party when Sozin's Comet is arriving in three days?" Zuko angrily said, furrowing his 1 eyebrow.

Katara came forward. "The Fire Nation already won the War after conquering Ba Sing Se, and that Aang can just wait until he has fully mastered the elements to defeat the Fire Lord, after the comet passes."

"Wait, you guys knew he wasn't going to defeat my father? How come you didn't tell me this?" Zuko raised his voice.

"Zuko it couldn't get any worse." She stated.

Zuko winced and closed his eyes, then slowly opening them. "It will get worse. The day before the eclipse when I attended a war meeting. The generals in the meeting discuss rebellions inside the Earth Kingdom that must be stopped. I told them that the people of the Earth Kingdom are strong and proud and capable of enduring everything as long as they have hope. Ozai believes that they must destroy their hope, and Azula suggests burning down the Earth Kingdom. Ozai decides to use the power of the comet to permanently crush the Earth Kingdom, just as Sozin used its power to wipe out the Air Nomads one hundred years prior. With this last piece of resistance gone, he could rule the world unopposed." Zuko said, looking down.

I squeezed Sokka's hand. He looked at me and frowned, and then back at Zuko.

"Aang will have no choice but to defeat Ozai before the comet comes, otherwise there will not be a world to save." Zuko added.

Aang hugged himself. "I don't think I can do this. I doubt I can face him." He frowned.

"We will fight alongside you to have a better shot at defeating Ozai." Sokka smiled at Aang.