Chapter 33- Free at Last

I've been getting some hate (not gonna say what it is) so i deleted the last 3 chapters that talks about going to the southern and northern water tribe again, pregnant blah blah blah. this chapter takes place 5 years later.
~~~~~~

"Are you okay? Do you need anything?" Sokka said as he put his hand on my big stomach.

"I'm pregnant not sick." I laughed.

5 years ago Aang has officially defeated the Fire Lord. Zuko is the new Fire Lord, back at the palace, and Mai is still his girlfriend.

Katara and Aang are still together, Toph created her own Metal Bending School, Suki and the other Kyoshi Warriors is protecting Fire Lord Zuko, and Sokka and I going to have our first kid together. Well technically second.

"Wanna see the Fire Lord?" Sokka smirked.

"Did we move here so you can talk to him every day?" I put my hands on my hips.

"Uh....no."

I raised an eyebrow.

"Fine you're right."

~~~~
"Y/n, Sokka! Nice to see you again." Zuko hugged the two of us. He did a side hug for me since my stomach was in the way.

"When are you due?" Zuko put his hands on my stomach.

"Any day now I guess. How's being Fire Lord?"

He rolled his eyes. "Stressful. Aang and I are trying to rebuild a city. But he hasn't been here in months."

"Where is he anyway?" Sokka said.

"He told me the Southern Water Tribe." Zuko crossed his arms. "What have you two been up lately? Other than making kids." He snickered.

Sokka smiled widely. "A lot has happened. Right after Aang defeated your dad, we visited the Northern and Southern Water Tribe, and we stayed at the Northern for about 2 years. Y/n took some healing lessons, I took more fighting lessons, and then when we turned 18 we've been living in some Earth Kingdom city's. When we found out she was pregnant we were nervous but excited, and wanted to live somewhere in the Fire Nation, so about a month ago we moved here."

"Wow....That was a lot." Zuko replied.

"Since I'm due any day now I would like for the others to come down here and visit. But I have no idea on how to get them down here." I said.

Zuko thought for a moment. "Suki, Mai, and Ty Lee are already here, I can send a messenger Hawk to Toph, I know where her Metal Bending School is at, and I can send one to Katara and Aang since they're in the Southern Water Tribe."

"That's great!" I clapped my hands together.

~~
"Toph!" I yelled her name out. She was standing at the front of my door. I side hugged her and let go."I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too, but I'm assuming there's another thing here." She chuckled.

"Hey! That thing is our child." Sokka offendly crossed his arms. "It's nice to see you though."

"I would say the same but I can't see. Anyway I got the message that Zuko sent me a week ago."

We let Toph inside and she made her way to one of the chairs next to the dining room table.

I sat down next to her and grabbed an apple and began to eat it. "So, how's your metal bending school?"

"My students are kinda stupid but I love them. Twinkle Toes is coming!" She got up from her chair and rushed to the door to open it.