Chapter 1- The Beginning

I was laying down on Appa's saddle, Momo is curled up next to me asleep. Katara is leading Appa to somewhere, Aang is in a coma most likely, Toph is hugging herself. Sokka...he's sitting right beside of my head, with his hands in my hair.

"Katara, we should go find dad. I'm sure he can help us." Sokka said with his tired voice.

"Where is he?"

"I can lead Appa." He replied.

Sokka got up and went to the front, I was disappointed when he left. I really want to date Sokka now, I feel like i'm actually ready, but is it a bad time to start a relationship? Besides I haven't even told him how I feel now. He knows that I like him, and he likes me, we all know that, but it's just not a good time.

Appa flew down and we landed. Sokka helped me up and we were immediately greeted by the siblings dad.

Katara and Sokka both hugged their father. Toph was still on Appa with Aang. I stood behind Sokka, not knowing what to do.

"Oh and this is Y/n, she used to be mute but now she can talk!" Sokka said happily.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Hakoda." We shook hands. "I have a fire nation ship, we can travel in there so you guys can invade the fire nation."

"Are you coming with us?" Katara asked.

"Of course we are. Even Bato is coming with us." Their dad said. "How about you guys spend the night here and we leave the next morning."

So with that, Sokka carried Aang's lifeless body and laid him onto a soft cot, while the rest of us sleep on the floor of Hakoda's tent.

Everybody was asleep, I couldn't get much rest. There's just so much on my mind.

"Can I sleep beside of you?" Sokka whispered. I looked up at him and shook my head. He laid down and got comfortable, soon enough I heard his small snores.

~~

"Hey Handsy, wake up."

I fluttered my eyes open and saw Sokka.

"What?" I croaked.

"We're leaving."

I got up and the Fire Nation ship that they had was ready to leave. We got our stuff and got onto the ship. Appa was down below, and they put Aang in a room that was in the huge ship.

"Here's some fire nation armor, put these on." Said Bato.

We set sailed and put on these new clothes. I didn't wear armor because it didn't fit, so I just wore a fire nation cloak. Which is pretty fashionable not gonna lie.

I decided to explore this ship. I went through every room and every hidden room that they had. As I was walking I saw a note hung up in one of the rooms. I walked in and read the letter that was on the wall.

Zhao, I am sorry to inform you this, but I am leaving you since you're a horrible father. I have always wanted to do this but was so afraid to do so. I want to take Y/n with me. - Esca

Its my mothers note, and he didn't even tell me she was leaving! She wanted to take me with her. If she gave him that letter, then this must mean that this ship belonged to my dad.

I crumbled up the letter and put it in my pocket. I walked out of that room and up on deck where I saw Sokka talking to Hakoda.

"I need t-to s-show you something." I stumbled.

"Yeah sure what is it?"

I handed Sokka the letter. His eyes widen. "Where did you find this?"

"In the rooms. I t-think this s-ship used to be my father's." I reallyyy hope this stutter goes away.

"Dad, when and where did you find this ship?"

"3 years ago and somewhere along the fire nation, why?" He asked.

"I think her dad used to be in the war with you. His name is General Zhao."

"I think I remember him, it's been so long. If your father is Zhao then how are you a water bender?" He asked me.

"Mother is a w-water bender."

"I'll explain later." Sokka nervously laughed.

"Well i'm going to leave you two alone." His dad winked at Sokka and then left.

"I like your dad." I said to Sokka.

"He's the best. So how's your voice?"

"Getting better, s-still raspy but louder. A-And I now have a s-stutter."

"I think it's cute." He sheepishly smiled. I realized it was almost getting dark, and that means the moon will be out. I know my bending is stronger at night, so maybe I can practice bending more than 1 body.

"Can I a-ask for a favor?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"I need t-to blood bend t-two bodies. Can I do it to you and T-Toph?"

His smiled dropped. "Isn't that dangerous?"

"I need to p-practice to blood bend t-two bodies!" I pleaded.

"I know you're upset because you couldn't stop Azula and Zuko."

"P-Please?"

He thought about it before finally giving in. "Alright fine, I'll go get Toph."

~~~
"Y/n, I know you discovered this but are you sure you can handle two people?" Toph said.

Recently she discovered Metal Bending, which is so amazing and I'm so proud of her. She's like a sister to me. Now I can actually have a conversation with her.

"Yes, don't w-worry I w-won't hurt you."

Sokka stood beside of Toph, I studied his body and then got ahold of the water inside of him. I made him stand still, I can see he was secretly scared but I have to learn this so somebody won't almost die again. Once I got him I studied Toph, I tried getting the water inside of her but couldn't. I made Sokka's body to get on the floor, but I did it slowly so I wouldn't hurt him.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"I'm fine, scared, but fine."

I tried focusing on Toph, I got ahold of her water and tried moving her, but it didn't work.

I let go of Sokka and took a deep breath, calming myself. "I can't...do it, i-it's the full moon and I can't d-do it!"

"Y/n it's okay, you just started." Sokka got up.

"Can I go relax now?" Toph asked.

"Not yet. Get r-ready for r-round 2."

I heard Toph groan. This time I got ahold of her, which was pretty easy, and made her slowly get on the ground. I looked at Sokka, but I couldn't move his body.

I let go of Toph and mentally cursed myself.

"Alright I'm leaving." Toph said and left.

I looked up at the moon. I miss you Yue, please come back, please help me control more people so others won't have to get hurt.

"Handsy, it's going to be okay, you'll soon figure it out I promise."

"But I need to f-figure it out. If I c-could control Zuko and Azula then Aang w-wouldn't be in coma." My voice broke.

Sokka pulled me into a hug. His hands was on my waist, but I didn't care.

"I want Yue to be p-proud of me." I mumbled.

"Yue is already proud of you. I know that she's watching you, smiling at you right now. I miss her too."

I pulled away from Sokka and looked back at the shining moon.

"I'm s-sure she's proud of me too."

~~~~
Chapter 1 out! what do you guys think so far??