attack

time skip
*A few days later

It was getting late in the evening and you were just wandering around the agency with skye. You talked a lot around her and you guys became better freinds. Skye had shown you the shark and all of her things. You and peely gotten to know each other more and more as the hours passed. You and peely have yet solved the case.
Today you decided to spend the night with skye.
"Hey Skye you ready?" You asked in your lazy pjs.
She was in her own. It wasn't much other than a baggy t-shirt she had tied up to her waist and some shorts.
"Yeah let's go!" She squeaked
She decided to leave Ollie at the agency to look after her room.
We finally got to the boat and since you didn't know how to drive nore did Skye you gave it a try.
"Alright Skye hold on tight" you said she held onto the seat she was in next to you and you blasted off. You went fairly fast to the shark. "(y:n) so you know how to drive these?!" She yelled over the engine . "No but we can have fun with it!" You said in the same way. You made it hop over a small rock sticking up out of the water . You whooped and squeaked as you and Skye flew through the air multiple times. You finally pulled up to the shark. "That was fun" you laughed panting "Yeah now let's go inside" Skye said the same way fixing her hair.
You entered the living room and decided to play some games.
And of course Skye beat you at most of them. You guys played around and talked but then it was very late.
Skye looked at her phone and smiled seeing the time. "Wow (y:n) were going to be so tired tomorrow" she giggled
She shown you the time and you joined her. It shone it was 1:00.
"Well I was feeling pretty tired anyways so let's head off to bed" you yawned.
You and her both walked up the stairs and you stopped at her room. She jumped into her bed and snuggled up with her blankets. "Good night (y:n)" she said smiling
" good night skye" you said smiling back and closing the doors. Then as you went up to your spare room right before you opened the door you got bad vibes.
You opened the door to find nobody there. You felt relived and crawled into your bed and wrapped up in the warm blankets.
You then fell asleep.
You heard footsteps approaching your room. You froze and heard the door open and then close. The footsteps then went to your side of the bed. You felt a small hand on your shoulder. "Hey (y:n)?" Skye asked tiredly so you pretended to just be waking up .
"Yeah?" You asked softly
" I can't sleep can I sleep in here with you I get bad vibes from my room" she yawned
You nodded and lifted the blanket inviting her in. She crawled up beside you and she held onto you. *this is the cutest thing she must have what ever done* You thought smiling as she curled up in your arms then you remembered the case you and peely were working on. You pulled her close and right when you both were about to fall asleep you heard a crash from the living room. You shot up and Skye yelped holding onto your arm. "(y:n)? What was that?" She asked voice shaking a bit.
" Stay here I will go and check " You said getting out of the bed. She sat up hugging a pillow.
You opened the door and wandered down the stars. "Hello?!" You asked
You turned the corner to see glass all over the floor and the tv sparking with an axe right through it. You were confused at first than you heard a loud bang behind you and felt a stinging in your shoulder "Why hello (y:n)" said the person from coming around the corner. You were on the floor holding your shoulder as it bled through the shirt you were wearing and dripped onto the floor.
"W-who are you and what do you want!" You asked
Then it came out from the shadows revealing maya.
"You know you were really close to solving that case you and peely made up I was just stalling you guys so I can have easier access to you precious skye" she laughed
"What do you want from us?" You asked moving closer
She then shot your thigh and you roared in pain. You fell to the floor and let the blood seep onto it. You heard a small yelp from your room and Maya also heard it.
"Well looks like I just found what I was looking for" she said smirking as she looked down on you.
You tried to call others on the earpiece but Maya took it away and stomped on it shattering it to millions of pieces. She then started to walk upstairs. "No! SKYE RUN!!" You screamed Maya turned to You and shot you again in the side. You gasped for air as more blood seeped through the wounds creating a puddle under you.
"I think Midas will like to see that one of his most trusted agents couldn't protect his precious Skye. Let's see what he thinks about you when he sees her" she scoffed heading up the stairs. Then you heard a boat come up. It was peely and midas.
" What the hell happened here? " they said running up to you.
"No don't worry about me..s-skye!" You stammered pointing in the direction shoulder skye was in. Then gunshots and screaming was heard from their room.
"No! Nonono! Skye! Skye? Answer me" Midas shouted running up the stairs. Peely lifted you up and put temporary bandages around your wounds. Then we heard Midas coming down the stairs with skye bridal style. You were hurt by what you had seen. She was covered in her own blood and there were several wounds through her chest. Peely picked you up and they carried you both to the boat and drive back to the agency.
"Oh no skye!? (Y: n) What happened?!" Tina said running to them. "There's No time to explain tina" Midas said now entering the agency and peely followed. You soon were in a medical room. Many doctors surrounded you and Skye then they injected something into your neck.
Minutes later (or at least to you) you woke up aching. You were next to Skye who was still unconscious. You were still in the medical room and there was no one in the room.
You looked around and whimpered trying to speak but to You hurt too much to be able too.
Looking over at skye you seen her but instead of wearing her regular clothes she had multiple bandages across her chest with blood seeping through them. You looked at yourself and you had your regular t-shirt on but bandages were wrapped around your shoulder and thigh. You tried to sit up but forgot about the wound in your side. You fell back into the bed and looked over at skye. She started to wake up. She shot up and instantly regretted it. Groaning at her wounds holding them tightly. "Skye lay back down your going to hurt yourself more than you are" you said softly barely being able to say anything. She looked over at you with tears and concern. "(y:n) are you ok?" She asked softly
" Yes I'm fine your the one that isn't ok" you said as she layed back down. "I hurt so damn much" she sobbed
"I do too but we will get through this...hopefully" You sighed
Then someone came in the room.
Your attention perked up to see it was Midas and peely. You smiled faintly. Skye didn't have enough energy to look up at them so you grabbed her attention. "Hey skye? It Midas and peely" you whispered to her. She tried to lift herself from the bed and then Midas and peely turned the corner.
"Skye (y:n) your ok" Midas said Walking over. You nodded softly. "Yeah don't worry about me I'm fine" you said slowly sitting up.
"Skye I'm so glad your ok" he said hugging her. You noticed his entire arm was covered in gold. It went down slowly as he seen skye. Then peely walked over to you and hugged you softly not trying to hurt you. "Hey peely" you said wrapping your arms around him blushing.
"I'm happy your ok" he said ruffling your hair.
"Yeah I am" you giggled
You looked over at skye who had tears running down her cheeks and was leaning against midas. He had an arm wrapped around her shoulders comforting her.
You felt so bad for her she was only 15 and had 4-5 bullets put through her chest. She was lucky to survive.
Then remedy came in.
"They will be ready to leave in about two to three weeks due to the stiches and they can work on missions again about a month after so it's going to be a hot minute before they can do anything" she sighed
You were guessing she was the doctor.
"Thanks remedy as long as they're doing ok then I will wait as long as it takes" Midas said running his fingers through skyes hair to comfort her.
Then Tina came in the room. "Hey Skye how are we doing" she asked softly . "I've been better" she groaned
"Oh hey (y:n) you ok?" She asked
You nodded and she then pulled out ollie. (In hat form)
"Ollie" Skye gasped Tina handed him to her and she hugged him tightly. "You really like that hat don't you?" You asked looking at her with sympathy .
She nodded softly and put it on her head. Tina hugged her and she smiled faintly. Then Midas heard beeping in his earpiece "Well I've got to go" he said getting up from the seat. "Who's the message from?" You asked
" from Maya she's calling about something at the shark " he groaned. You sighed Then looked at skye she was shocked. Right before he left the room. You grabbed his attention. "Wait! Midas don't go" you said reaching for him. "What is it?" He asked confused
"Maya is at the shark" you told him
" Ok so she's at the shark" peely shrugged
"She's the one who shot me and skye! She's the one commanding the henchmen" Skye added finally speaking
Midas looked at us both like we had just came back from the dead. He looked towards Tina and her face was stern.  "I think we've got ourselves a new mission" Tina commented smirking
Midas and Tina then left the room.
Peely got up from beside you and kissed your forehead. "I will be back" he said leaving the room. You looked at skye shocked.
She looked at you with her hand over her mouth. "What the fuck did I just witness" she asked giggling
"I don't know but it was amazing" you laughed blushing .
You held your chest feeling the pain as it felt like it was slowly killing you.
"Augh I hate Maya" you winced laying back down on your side.
" Same here what was she thinking? What did I do to get shot in the chest" Skye asked doing the same.
You looked at her with sympathy. She was facing the wall and you could see where the bullets exited her chest. There was about one or two so they had to go the extra mile of taking the bullets out themselves. You felt so bad for her. You decided to get some rest if you ever wanted to get better.