Torn with tears

Did you know tears as in crying and tears as in ripping are spelled the same way.

Yeah me either

Hiya furbabiez

Its been a bit since I have updated this hasn't it

I have been working on more of the lost love chapters (Meowcles x lynx) and I will be starting the Skye x Midas again soon for all of the skye x Midas shippers out there.

(Don't judge its cute and I accept all shippers so its fine if you don't agree)

I have pushed the where demons go to die book back a little since I have a new design for one of my characters.

I hope you all enjoy this one shot and I promise the next two or three chapters (whichever you choose) will be smut.

Anyways onto the chapter💗
-----

You were having a pretty good day.

Nothing was bothering you and you were completely relaxed but a little on edge because you were still paranoid about what happened last time.

Chaos hasn't attacked for the last week which relieved you since it would usually take them quite a bit to plan a attack.

You haven't seen Skye in a week which concerned you but you just assumed that she was at the shark or off somewhere with iconic.

You were walking outside enjoying the late afternoon sun while walking around the agency.
You had a white tank top with shorts on. Your hair was tied up and you had white shoes on.

You kicked the sand and it made little marks and cool drips as the sand fell into the shallow Crystal clear water.

Peely came up behind you wrapping his arms around your waist.
You jumped slightly when he did.
"Your jumpy" he stated holding you close.

"Only a little bit,im fine" you smiled softly.
"You want to go out tonight,and watch the stars?" He asked
"Sure,ill be inside in a minute okay" you smiled kissing his lips softly.

He headed inside while you stayed behind.
You could hear Audible footsteps from behind you and you assumed it was Peely.

"Peely you can't fool me" you chuckled going to turn around when you were suddenly grabbed by a strong pair of arm's.

Your first instinct was to body slam whoever it was but they had their arms around your neck tightly causing you to struggle.
You felt something get injected into your neck and you panicked.

You turned every which way bringing him with you.
You eventually gotten out of his grasp and stumbled slightly trying to balance yourself.

You failed and stumbled to the floor blacking out.

*time skip about 3 hours later

"Hey guys have you seen y:n anywhere?" Peely asked worry lacing his voice.

"No I thought she was with you" tntina told him.

"Well she isn't,last I seen her she was outside" he shrugged

"I think she just wandered off,she does that alot just give her about an hour and she will be back before you know it" brutus said looking over at him.

He sat next to Tina and watched her play the game.
"But its been almost four hours now,she should've been back" he sighed.

"Peely don't worry she will probably be back some time tonight" midas said trying to reassure him.

Peely headed off into his room and called your phone.
He waited patiently for you to pick up.

No answer.