fandom fun

So this was requested by paranormalhun12
This is also for all of my furry friends out there!💖

Remember if you have any suggestions or ideas for a future chapter then let me know I love hearing what you furbabiez come up with💗
And now onto the chapter!
--------

You had just gotten your fur suit today.
You forgot about it when you joined the agency so it came unexpected.
You ordered it a few years back and looks forward to this day ever since.

The large box was next to your bed waiting to be opened.
You were excited but also nervous.
Nobody knew you were a furry so if they found it then you'd have to tell them.
You thought about telling skye but shook away the thought.

You were a little nervous since you don't remember what you had wanted. You searched your drawers for a knife you could use.
Nothing
You searched under your bed.
Nothing
Then you remembered
"Oh yeah Peely took all my knives,I had better go get them" you mumbled walking out of the room.

You found Peely in his office.
"Peely?" You asked walking to his side.
"Yes,y:n" he said looking up at you smiling
"Can I please have my knives back?" You asked
"No not on account of what happened last time" he said looking back at his computer. You got on your knees and rested your head on the arm rest of the chair. "Please?" You asked in a baby voice.

"Y:n I told you" he started
"Come on,ill be more careful, pretty please?" You asked giving him your puppy eyes. "Well...no" he said looking over at you again. You sat back down on the floor and drooped your head down and looked up at him fluttering your eyes.

He looked at you and smirked. "Please?" You asked one last time.
He rolled his eyes and turned over to a locked drawer and unlocked it. he kept many of your things in there to keep you away from any harm to yourself. He grabbed one of your small pocket knives and a large ribbon.

He grabbed your wrists and cut the ribbon in two tieing them around your wrists. He tied a little bow and gave you the knife.
You took it smiling childishly. "Remember if I see any cuts,you know your punishment" he said smirking.

"Ok ill be careful love you" you said kissing his cheek. He kissed you back sending you on your way. You were Happy to have your knife back. Going up to your room you opened the door to see Tina and Skye already inside.

"What are you guys doing here?" You asked
"We were curious on why you have an unreasonablely large box in here" tina told you. You rolled your eyes and closed the door walking over to the box.

Skye spotted the ribbon wrapped lightly around your wrists.
"What's with the ribbon?" She asked
"Sad story,Peely usually uses it for when I use something sharp in case I get....well never mind" you sighed
"Oh,ok well what's in the box?" Skye asked excitedly
"Well a while back I used to be in a fandom" you shrugged
"What fandom?" Tina asked the same way.

"You'll see" you told them sitting on the side of your bed. You were nervous. You didn't want them to think your weird like others did in your passed social life.
You cut open the box and opened it revealing a black bag. You let out a small huff and grabbed the smallest bag first.

"What is that?" Skye asked crawling onto the bed and peering over your shoulder. "This must be the paws" you mumbled to yourself. Tina also was curious so she decided to look over as well.

You took the hand paws out of the package. They were very plush like. It was all just a golden color with a few spots of glitter. The beans of the paw were a sparkly black while the long claws were a nice silver. The paws were unbelievably soft. You stared in amazement.