rainy day part 3

Hiya furbabiez
So I'm just going to make this super cute for you guys
So enjoy💞
-------
"Its ok (y:n)" peely said lifting you from the ground you still in his arms.
" I love you too much peely " you said still crying with happy tears. "And I love you too (y:n),your my entire world" he said kissing your cheek.

"How could you bring yourself to do that? Isn't it hard? Don't you get nervous?" You asked looking up at him. "Me? Yeah it can get nerve wracking but why would I be nervous around the one I love most?" He asked smiling

" I don't deserve you peely " you giggled
"Well then looks like your lucky,come on let's go it's getting late" peely said holding your hand and leading you down off the roof.

He hopped down first and you came down second him catching you in his arms. You held his hand and went into the agency.
"I'm going to go and have a girls night with skye and Tina ok love" you said kissing his cheek.

"Sure thing darling" he chuckled
You went to skyes room and found her in her bed already in her pajamas and just playing around with Ollie until it was time for her to go to bed.

"Hey skye ive got to show you something" you said coming into her room. " What is it y:n? " she asked smiling
"Look" you said holding out your hand revealing the rose gold colored ring that was on your finger.

She gasped smiling. " No way really?! " she squealed you nodded and she jumped on you knocking you over and you fell to the floor laughing hard.

"You know what this calls for?" Skye asked getting up.
" GIRLS NIGHT! " You responded getting up from the floor.
"Come on let's go show Tina" Skye said pulling you out of the room by your arm.

You made it to tinas room and she was about to get in bed as well.
"Tina wait You are not going to bed just yet!" Skye said pulling away from the bed.

" What why? " she asked confused
"Look peely proposed to y:n!" Skye squealed showing her your hand. She looked at the ring in awe and then back up at You smiling .

"God damnit he beat midas" she said sitting on her bed smiling. All you could do was laugh. "Come on were having a girls night and were going to y:n's room" Skye said pulling them both out of the room.

"Skye you are was too excited for this" you giggled
"What I haven't done one ever since drift proposed to bomber come on" she laughed

You finally made it to your room and she decided to put it on some music.
"What music do guys want to listen to?" Skye asked smiling.
"I don't know...." Tina said thinking

" Radioactive " you requested
(Yeah don't judge I have a weird taste of music😅)
She played the song and you got out your nail polish.

"How do you not have make up?" Skye asked
" I don't know I guess I'm not into all that stuff " You shrugged
" So that's why you can cry all you want with our having to worry" Tina commented

"Yeah well I don't like it because it makes me break out a whole bunch" you explained.
You sat on the bed and Skye and Tina sat in front of you.

You started to softly hum to the song as it was playing.
"So what is your wedding dress gonna be like?" Tina asked opening a gold color of nail polish.
" Yeah is it going to be like a puffy princess dress? " Skye asked
"No I don't really like puffy dresses either I trip over them too much or they are just so itchy" you giggled grabbing a pink shade of nail polish.

"Let me see your hand" you told skye. An he held out her hand and you started painting her nails a smooth color of bubble gum pink.

"I was thinking of my dress to be a little more comfortable I bet peely would love me either way" you said smiling
"Yeah with or without a dress" Tina added
You looked over at her with an annoyed expression but still smiling you started laughing and went back to painting skyes nails now on the middle finger.