tasty smut

I just realized something terrible

Let me know if you found it yet...

....

Ill give you a minute

You know what while your dwelling on that enjoy some smut
You've earned it😋
--------

You were not in a good mood tonight.

You were in a really bad one actually.

A million and one things had happened to you today and you just want it all to end so you can relax.

More shadow henchmen attacked

Skye and Tina got into a heated argument over who knows what

They got into a cat fight

Midas had to help pull Tina away and calm her down while meowcles had to calm Skye down

Skye ended up punching Tina in the eye and Tina accidentally elbowed Midas in the side while they were trying to pull them apart

Brutus was ill

You had to go and get more amo with Tina again today you ended up having to fight more shadow henchmen while you did so

You still had at least 2 more files to work on

And the worst of all

You couldn't make time for Peely.

You were finally finished with the files.
You shut off your computers and walked out of your office going to the lounge room to relax for a bit.
You found it and rested on one of the couches not to mention you were also tired as fuck.
You rested your arm over your eyes and accidentally fell asleep.

You woke up to Peely shaking your arm trying to make sure you were ok.
"Wha-Huh I'm up I'm okay I'm fine!" You said quickly sitting up.
"Oh sorry y:n,I was checking to see if you were ok" Peely sighed
"Oh its just you" you sighed getting up from the couch.

"You need to relax you seem tired,and stressed" Peely Said getting up.
"No I'm fine" you said walking out of the room going to the kitchen. "No your not fine" he said following close behind.
You finally made it to the kitchen.

"Ok and how would you know huh?" You asked getting a cup of water.
"Because y:n,after all I have seen you go through today theirs no way any one could not be stressed" Peely sighed
You set your glass down letting the water cool your senses as it ran through your body.

"Well I'm fine ok" you sighed
"Your not fine,not until I see you smile" he huffed crossing his arms. You put on a fake smile and it dropped immediately after.
"Y:n that's not a real smile I want to see a real smile" he whined
"I don't want to right now" you sighed

He walked up to you and gripped your waist pulling you closer to him.
"you so fucking precious when you smile though" he whined softly.

(A\N yeah yeah don't judge sometimes songs just relate so much to you don't say that it hasn't happened to you either because it has happened to everyone)

"But I'm just not in the mood to smile right now" you huffed.
He sat you up onto the counter and looked up at you smirking.
"You need to be" he said kissing your neck.
"Peely I don't deserve you" you commented.

"No but you need me" he responded kissing you softly.
He tugged on your waist pulling you closer. You smirked at his actions. "Theirs that pretty smile" he chuckled looking up at you smiling.

"Peely your too kind" you giggled
"And your too stressed,I can help you relax if you'd like" he suggested intertwining his fingers with yours.

He pulled you off the counter and walked up to your room hand in hand pulling you inside. He locked the door and sat you on the bed. "You ready?" He asked smiling.

You nodded softly. He layed you back onto the bed and yanked off your (whatever your wearing rn because I can't think of anything th) exposing your panties.

You gasped at his action and propped yourself up on your elbows.
He looked up at you. His eyes dark with lust only turning you on more than you already were. "Your soaked love" he chuckled making you blush.

He rubbed your clothed cunt making you moan softly.
Your knees trembled as he teased you.

He noticed your reaction and pulled off your panties next. He was painfully slow teasing you making you crave his touch.
"Peely please!" You moaned
"Patience darling" he responded lust lacing his voice as he finally got them off of you.
He started to eat you out roughly.

You moaned as his tounge dipped into your cunt making you moan louder. You had never been eaten out before so this feeling was new to you. It overflowed your senses with pleasure as he hummed softly against your clit creating a soft vibration against it.

You could feel your orgasm drawing near. He seen your reaction to his actions and went rougher giving you no mercy. You moaned loudly as you came harshly. He made sure you rode out your orgasm as much as you could. He licked you clean and only your pants were audible.

Your knees were trembling from the pleasure.
He smiled at the effect on you and how badly you could want him.

"Tasty" he commented smiling.
"You...that was amazing" you panted smiling
"Glad to see you liked it" he chuckled kissing you deeply.

"Your too much Peely" you giggled breathlessly
"And your just the right amount" he responded
--------
Well it looks like the rules have been reversed haven't they😂

I'm sorry that was terrible Peely I'm sorry
😂

Anyways
I was really hesitant to write this because of that reason right there but hey its fan fiction

Anything is possible

also thank you all for 500 reads on this book it really means a lot to me 💖💗💙💓💜💖👁👅👁😍

I hope you furbabiez all have a great day and most importantly a happy one.