her part 2

Warning: self harm
If you don't like this kind if depressing shit don't read It
I'm writing this because I'm sad too but I draw on my wrist and so that stops me from doing anything.
It's actually helping me get out if my bad habit though so theirs a little trick for ya
But also don't do self harm it sucks and it can only get worse the more you do it so please don't touch the
Knife
Lighter
Needle
Scissors
Whatever you use just don't mess with it.
Stay away from self harm and remember your loved
At least by me because I love all my furbabiez to the bottom of my heart and I will do anything to make them happy again😊

Please let me know how you like this chapter and I will be sure to write more as soon as I get more ideas and time

Enjoy the book
--------

You drove as far away from him as you could.

You made it to slurpy swamps and you hopped off you boat and walked to the giant damn that kept the area from flooding.

You stood at the edge peering down at the many waterfalls below you. You climbed up onto the edge and sat down just a scoot forward would send you off.

Memories shot through your mind of you and Peely as you peered down at the glowing water. You still had the knife in your hand and out of anger sadness and pure hatred of both yourself and Peely you placed it on your wrist feeling the sharp blade against your skin.

You hesitated at first thinking of the pain you would go through just to keep your mind off of him. You shook the thoughts away and not thinking twice you let the sharp blade glide across your skin cutting it slowly. Small drops of blood dripped from the scars you created.

1
.
.
2
.
.
3
.
.
You counted softly under your breath.
You stopped. You stopped at three and watched the blood run off your arm dripping down off your arm onto your thigh.
You looked at the scars you had made examining each mark. "What have I done to myself? And why? But it brings me away from all my regrets and mistakes,I want to stop but I cant" you thought sighing heavily.

You set the knife next to you stopping yourself from doing anymore damage. You looked at your scars again. Tears formed in your eyes. Not from the pain. Not from the hurting in your heart but from what you had done to yourself.

You had mixed feelings about it. You blinked hard letting the tears fall into the scars forming with the blood only making it sting more.You listened to the settle sound of the water flowing under you. You sobbed quietly to yourself unaware of the figure approaching you from behind.

"Hey?" He asked placing a hand on your shoulder. You jumped at his touch not bothering to look up at him. You hid your face and your scars not trying to draw any unwanted attention to yourself.

"Are you ok?" He asked his voice was soft and silent fitting the setting around you. You gave a small sigh.
"Your hurt" he said pointing out the blood on your thighs and torso from holding your scars so close.

"Are you ok?" He asked again trying to look at you.
"Yeah I'm fine" you said letting out a shaky sigh.
"No your not actually,here let me see" he said reaching for your hand. You took this opportunity to get a glance at him. You seen it was Peely. You refused his offer to help.

"Come on y:n, I came to help" he sighed
"Well I don't need it so please" you sniffed
"Well I'm not leaving until I see you smile or hear you laugh" he said crossing his arms.
You rolled your eyes and he grabbed your wrist softly. You let him keeping your head facing away from him.

He seen the scars and the blood that was scattered along your arm. "Y:n...why didn't you tell me?" He asked softly
"I-i didn't... I didn't want to hurt you too" you sighed letting more tears run from your eyes.

He grabbed a bandage and wrapped it softly around your wounds. It stung slightly but you didn't care.
"Y:n, look at me ok,just once?" He asked trying to get your attention. You turned your head and looked up at him sadly.
"Im sorry ok y:n I love you too much to do that to someone like you" he said smiling softly.

"You know your the reason I'm miserable almost every day" you told him. "Then why didn't you leave before hand?" He asked softly
"Because I needed you" you said tears returning. "And I knew I needed you but I didn't know if you truly loved me and appreciated me for who I am,b-because your not like others you don't treat me like shit and every time I met someone like that I would tell them how much they mean to me and they'd leave like nothing ever happened" you sobbed

He pulled you into a light hug as you cried softly. "Hey its ok you've got an entire group of people that love you for just being you so don't listen to what anyone says because they know your better and you know what their jealous because you've got the best you can get" he said cupping for face in his hands.

Your tears that were held in your eyes glistened in the bright moon light. He looked deep into your eyes almost getting lost in them.
"Remember y:n I love you no matter what you look like or what you are feeling I will still always be there for you" he said kissing your forehead.

"I love you Peely" you sighed smiling
"Hah! I made you smile now you can't be mad at me!" He chuckled. You rolled your eyes playfully and kissed his nose softly. He smiled and wiped away the tears that stained your cheeks.

He got up from where he sat and helped you to your feet pulling you away from the edge. You put the knife away in your pocket and he grabbed your waist pulling you closer to him.
He kissed you deeply and you allowed him to. You clung onto his chest not wanting to let go.

"Feel better?" He asked parting from the kiss. You nodded softly. His fingers intertwined with yours as he held your hand making you smile. He lead you back down the the boat sitting you right next to him.

"Is angel gone?" You asked
"Yeah she was afraid you were going to kill her but I knew you wouldn't so I just let you take a breather" he chuckled
"Well then she knows not to come back" you giggled