the big day smut

So im just going to keep y:n and peely married unless it's a younger peely x reader chapter and this ain't one of them
And also
SMUT!!
I need to catch up on those but I literally have no idea for one so if you want you can leave a request I will take any and all no matter how kinky they may be
Enjoy
-----

Today was the day.
The most important of all.
It had been about one to two months since peely had proposed to you and you have been excited for this day ever since.
You were at sweaty sands and You were extremely nervous.
You had a soft white colored dress like the one Tina had shown you before.

"Hold still y:n" Tina said trying to apply mascara to your eyes.
"Tina I told you I don't want to wear make up" you whined
"It's only mascara blush and lipstick it's not even the main part" she told you.

"Your hairs done" skye told you smiling your hair was mostly down but it has a small latter of braids going straight through it giving it a nice look. "And so is your make up" Tina said finally looking in the mirror.

You were speechless. You actually thought you looked good and you smiled spinning in front of the huge mirror letting your dress twirl slightly. You fixed the cleavage a bit before turning back towards them. "It's beautiful guys thank you" you said trying not avoid crying.

"I'm glad you like it" Tina commented "You look so pretty" Skye said hugging you. " yeah now your just irresistible so peely is pretty lucky to have you" Tina chuckled

"guys your the best" you said hugging them.
"Thanks y:n I can't wait to see you guys after your honeymoon" Skye said smiling .
"Don't worry it will only be a few months you guys will be fine without me for a bit" you giggled
"I bet you will enjoy your time" Tina said smirking
"Again with the teasing? Damn I'm going to be happy finally being away from y'all for the time" you said sarcastically
You made them laugh and Skye put a small head piece on you and tina put in the diamond earrings and small flowers in the braid of your hair.

Music started playing from outside the room.
"That's our cue good luck y:n" Skye said Walking out with tina.
"Thanks guys" you said smiling
Once they got up to their designated spots you finally decided to come out.

You came out of the room and into the bright sunlight. Your dress sparkled under it as you walked up slowly and stood in front of peely.

The priest (a:n Who was deadpool at the moment sorry I couldn't think of anyone else) said a few things before you finally after what felt like eternity said your "I dos" and kissed heavily.
Everyone cheered and clapped and you were finally with him.
Forever.

You spotted meowcles in the crowd just bawling his eyes out. All you could do was laugh. Peely held your hand tightly and you guys walked back into the building. "That was nerve wracking" you commented
" tell me about it"

"So important m guessing were staying here for our honeymoon?" You asked smiling pressing your forehead against his.
" We sure are" he chuckled holding your torso making your breath catch the back of your throat. He kissed you deeply again and he pulled away smiling.

*time skip to later that night after all the partying (I'm lazy ok and plus nothing that exiting happened)

You were walking down the beach with peely hand in hand watching the sun set. You decided to sit down letting the water hit your feet softly. "Tonight is beautiful" you commented resting your head on his shoulder.

"Yeah but it won't ever be as beautiful as you" he commented kissing your head. "It was funny how meowcles started crying earlier" you giggled

"Yeah it was cute" peely sighed standing up. "You ok?" You asked as he helped you to your feet. " yeah it's just...The time flies by so fast" he said smiling as you wrapped your arms around him embracing him as you stared off into the settle sun as the stars had finally peeked through the sky.

"Yes well we can still embrace the time we do have"you said Walking deeper into the water. It was ankle deep and small waves crashed against your legs.
You looked over at peely and splashed him with the water.

" Oh you want to play now? " he asked smirking
"Sure do get in banana boy" you giggled he splashed you with the water and you blocked it splashing him back.
You started to run across the beach and he followed you. You turned around and could see him still running.

He knocked you over onto the soft sand and you got up wiping the sand off your cheek. You looked over at him and started laughing. He joined getting up bringing you with him.

You booped his nose and he stuck his tounge out making you giggle softly. He booped yours in turn and you crossed your eyes. He chuckled and held your hand as you and him walked back to the hotel. You entered the room and seen the bright lights. Peely was given the keys to your room and you and him made your way up the stairs.

He opened the door to the room and lifted you off your feet making you squeal. "Ah! Peely!" You squeaked as he kicked the door shut behind him and he let you fall back out of his arms and onto the white bed.

He pinned you down kissing you roughly trailing a few kisses down your neck. "Peely wait! Let me get into something more suitable" you told him pushing him off of you.
" But your already so pretty " He whined
"But I don't want to be in a sandy dress" you responded grabbing one of peelys t-shirts from your drawer.

You went into the bathroom sliding off your dress wiping off the mascara,blush and lipstick and taking off your bra that was steadily annoying you. You slid his t shirt on and smiled.

You came out of the bathroom to see peely was no longer in his suit. He had a loose shirt on and some black baggy pants.
He smiled at the sight of you and you crawled into the bed next to him. He kissed you passionately and you decided to let him dominate you this time.

He wrapped his arms around your waist bringing you closer. His hands traveled down your back and he lifted you to his lap. You could feel his erection against your clit making your body feel numb.

His hands traveled up your back and under the shirt you were currently wearing. He played you down onto the bed and pinned your wrists above your head. He moved his available hand down your chest and down to your stomach making you blush hard.

He made it to your underwear and pulled them off making you press your thighs together. He smirked and resumed the kiss and you could feel the tip of his member against your clit teasing you.

He thrusted inside of you and you moaned loudly. He waited for you to adjust and you nodded signaling that he could move.
He started off slowly and the pain turned to pleasure quickly and you moaned louder the deeper he went.

He went faster making you moan loudly and your breath became heavy making you pant the closer you got.
"Y:n" he started
"I know" you told him arching your back as the tension in your lower stomach got tighter. You moaned louder the closer you got and the tension finally released.

He pulled out and came hard falling limp onto your chest panting. He looked up at you and you smiled.
"I love you y:n" he whispered
"Love you too peely" you said kissing him again.

------
I decided to make this one a little short because I can't come up with anything else to do for a chapter so if you have any ideas or requests let me know
I need ideas😅