rainy days

You were walking around in your room completely overwhelmed.

You had to do files and you also had a big mission to prepare for that was next week also while trying to keep track of the meeting times.

You had 3 files to fill out about 7 ghost agents one you have already captured and had four meetings in one month.
Chaos had assigned you a mission to capture one of the ghost agents.

Their three best were
Midas because he is the leader obviously
Skye because she was the youngest if you had her you could get midas
And you were surprised to see the third possible capture.

Peely
Your ex boyfriend
You have changed a lot since you have last seen him so He wouldn't recognize you if you kept your face hidden.
He held the most information on the agency and the agents in general. If you got him the agent's would definitely come around to get him meaning more information and possibly getting Midas to trade himself in.

You looked out the window it was raining hard and the drops of the rain raced son the window. You could see the agency of you went up onto one of the ziplines but it was a very faint view.
You always loved the rainy days.

The gloom in the Skye would cast a soft shadow over the island fogging the forests and making everything feel more cosy or mysterious.

You threw on a jacket and decided to head outside and let you get your mind off of all of the nonsense in the grotto. The most was a deep purple. You liked it because it reminded You if sanctum a really close friend You used to have.

The hood has an overly dramatic droop in the hood making it look more like a raven cloak or something You would see from assassins creed. It had a cape like back so You had to hold it together to stay warm.

You walked outside he enjoyed the cool breeze against you making you shudder slightly. You let the rain drops fall into your hair making a few strands droop down over your face and shoulders.

You walked around on the shore of the small beach and listened to the sound of the rain contacting the water.
You heard something rustle behind you and you immediately threw your hood over your head covering some of your hair and you pulled out a small kitsune mask you were gifted by sanctum another lost agent of shadow.

It was fully black and it has many faint blue patterns and hieroglyphics carved into it.
You put it on hiding your face. The rustling came closer and you were honestly scared.
Then from a bush came a small girl. he looked familiar a little too familiar. "Hello?" You called out in an Australian accent hiding your true voice.

" Hi who are you? " he called out
he also had a jacket on and her face was shadowed by The oversized hood. he lifted the hood and who you seen scared you. It was peely. You didn't know what to do why was he this far from the agency and where is Midas.
You were suspicions if peely was here then Midas had to be near by.

"I-im,lena" you lied
Lena was an old friend name so you just used it. "Well I'm peely why are you over here?" he asked coming closer. You backed up and your shoes were kicking against the water with each step.
The wind blew a bit harder pushing the raven cloak cape back along with the hood. You grabbed onto it tightly and pulled it back over your head.

"You look new are you?" He asked
" Y-yes just got here two days ago" you lied again. At this point that's all you could really do. You needed to get him to come do with you or you needed to get into the agency to gather as much information as possible.
"Well do you want to come with me you look lost as well" he asked 

"Yeah sure" you said as he lead you to the agency. You missed the agency and every memory you had in it. Peely lead you to a room. "I will let you say in here for a bit and I will go and talk with midas" he said opening the door. You then seen your old room. You missed it a lot since you had left them.