no such thing as drunk (smut)

smut
(Because I have nothing better to do😂)

You were bored in the agency.
You were off,the entire agency was!
You had no paper work,no missions,nothing.

It was in the late in the evening and the sun was just going down. You were sitting in the lounge room playing in your phone. You heard the door open behind you. It was peely. "Hey (y:n)" he said sitting next to you. " Hey peely" you said smiling

"I'm guessing your bored too" he asked "Yeah what do you want to do?" You asked scooting closer. " I don't know maybe spend some time with you If You want" he replied looking into your eyes. "That's ok I wanted to spend some time with you too" you said leaning forward into his arms.

He sat you onto his lap and immediately you started making out with him. You were lost in his grasp when someone burst through the door. "Hey guys you wanna-(y:n)?" Tina said looking at you and him. You looked up still flustered and blushing .

"Come on when can a girl get some quality time alone with her boyfriend?" You groaned still sitting on peelys lap. Tina rolled her eyes playfully and leaned on the doorframe. "What do you want tina?" Peely sighed getting up during you back onto the couch. You huffed and looked down sitting on your knees and crossing you arms

" I was going to ask if you guys wanted to play a game with me meowcles and skye" Tina finally replied
"No thank you" peely said Walking pass her ruffling her hair smiling . She looked over at you.

"What about you?" She asked trying not to laugh. " What's so funny? " You asked looking over your shoulder at her. "Nothing just your reaction to peely leaving so soon" she giggled
"Can you guys stop making fun of us? We love each other so what you all had someone you loved too" you huffed standing up and fixing your short skirt and tank top.

"Your not wrong but it's just more fun that way" she shrugged
"Yeah Yeah go on I'm going to go find peely wherever the hell he went" you giggled walking passed her. She shrugged and went back to Skye and meowcles. You found peely in the kitchen.
"Hey peely" you said entering the kitchen.

"Hey (y:n)" he said hiding something in the drawer behind him. "What's that? " You asked playfully crossing your arms. "Its nothing ment for you" he chuckled doing the same. "What's not for me..huh?" You asked walking over. " nothing you will be into" he shrugged. You looked up at him and smiled evily.

"I'm into anything" you whispered smiling a bigger more sly smile. He shrugged and moved out of the way. You opened the drawer to find a bottle of alcohol. You looked over at him as your mouth fell open. "What you said you wanted to see it" he chuckled

You pulled it out and set it on the counter. "Now why were you trying to hide this from me? I told you I'm into anything" you chuckled pulling out two glasses. " What? Right now? What about the rest of the agents? " he asked laughing a bit.

"Yes right now and you know what if we get into anything I won't be bothered" you said pouring the alcohol into the two glasses. "Plus it's not like there going to get anything as good as you've got it" you said drinking the glass. You placed the glass down and shut your eyes tightly. You opened them blinking a bit before looking up at peely who had drank the alcohol as well.

"I haven't done this in a while it's better than I remember" you giggled. "Wow (y:n) out already?" He asked pouring more.
" No but I'm going to keep going till I am" you giggled again drinking straight from the bottle. His mouth fell open and he quickly took it away. "(Y:N)?! What are you doing?" He asked " what I said I was going to drink until I was out" you said reaching for it.

"But you already are" he chuckled pushing you away a bit. "No I'm not give it back!!" You squealed " no your only going to get more drunk I don't need you passing out on me" he laughed
"Then you try some so we can both pass out" you said finally getting the bottle. He rolled his eyes and took it back.