a younger time ago (part two)

It was the next day. You entered the school to be greeted with feared stares and whispering.
"I heard she finally snapped yesterday and almost killed rue and sanctum" one girl whispered
" Yeah I bet their her her good because no one messes with them" the boys whispered back. You rolled your eyes and went to your locker.
On it was written in permanent market "FREAK"," MURDER " You ignored it and grabbed your books heading to your first class. Everyone stayed away from you. You enjoyed the respect you were getting at first when you realised even your own friends were scared of you. You kept your head down not to listen to any of the whispers or see any stairs.

Once you entered your first class you were moved to the back. Honestly you enjoyed the back so you didn't care much. You opened your computer and class started. You got an email from peely and it said "meet me out in the hallway do whatever you can I want to see you again"

You smiled at it and blushed. "Thank God he can't see through the screen" you thought you emailed him back saying " sure thing banana boy see you in a few"
You giggled quietly at your response and the teacher called on you. "(y:n) do you know what the answer to question b is?" She asked everyone then turned their attention to you.

"Yes it just depends on if you wanted to hear or not" you responded. "Actually yes we do want to hear it" she told you
"Well then looks like their going to be disappointed because I ain't telling anyone anything" you said putting on a fake smile and it disappearing quickly.

"(y:n) what has gotten into you?!" One of the boys asked
" Well I'm sorry but it's not what had gotten into me it's more of me just telling everyone that I ain't having any shit so I would stop talking if I were you joey" you responded
"(y:n) watch your tongue" the teacher told you.
" I will once you watch your students properly instead of just sitting back and calling on a few people to answer things we don't even understand " You responded

"She ain't wrong" peely said leaning on the door frame to your classroom. "Hey peely" you greeted smiling. "Come on let's get out of here" he signaled glancing over at the hallway tilting his head. You got up from your seat not bothering to grab your things since nothing important was in it. You left flipping every one off.

"So how did you get into that one?" Peely chuckled
" Eh it's easy how did you get out of your class? " You asked shrugging. "Nothing much just threw a few paper balls" he sighed
"Wow your teacher must be strict" you commented

" Yeah it's no biggie" he chuckled "You want to know something?" You started " do you want to know something? " he asked back as you and him both stopped in the middle of the hallway.
"Well...when you sent that email you made me really happy" you sighed blushing again.

" really? I felt the same way when you sent yours to me" he chuckled blushing heavily. As you and him were walking around and his hand brushed against your making you shudder. Then Midas came around.

"GUYS RUN!" He shouted running passed both you and him.
You nd him seen the gym teacher running after him. You and peely started running following Midas.
You any Midas and peely turned a corner falling down some stairs. Thankfully the teacher didn't see you. You fell for what felt like forever and you finally reached the bottom. Midas fell onto his chest and peely fell on his back. You landed on his chest and got up.

You made eye contact with peely and swallowed hard. You got off of him as quickly as possible and peely sat up. Midas helped peely up and he reached out his hand to help you. You took it hesitantly and Midas Just stared at you trying to hold back a stiffled laugh.

"What? So we fell down a couple of stairs" you told him fixing your pony tail. "(y:n) your a blushing mess" peely giggled. You rolled your eyes and seen your hand was still in his. Your face was fully red and you tried to hide your face as much a a you could.

"Come on you two you know you like each other just date already it doesn't take a miracle" Midas commented finally sarcophagus breath. You looked over at peely and he looked down at you. You batted playfully at him and giggled softly. You then realized you were missing your throwing knives. You looked around on the floor and Didn't find them. "Where are my knives?" You asked walking up the stairs. "I thought you didn't have them" Midas added

"Well I didn't So where the fuck are they?!" You asked finally making it up the stairs . Peely followed behind you and Midas followed as well. You continued looking and you found about two of them and the case scattered across the hall. You picked them up quickly silently counting them.
"I only have three i need one more" you said putting the case in your pocket.

"Why do you just casually have four throwing knives on you? And in school?" Midas asked
" You seen what happened yesterday" you told him finding the last one and placing it into the case.
You continued to walk around with Midas and peely talking an various thinhs. The bell rang multiple times and it was the end of the day. Everyone knew you weren't going back to class without a fight so they just let you do whatever.

The last bell rang and Midas headed home. Only you and peely were left in the parking lot. Peely couldn't devolve and you accidentally hit another car with yours so your car was broken.
"I guess I'm going to have to walk home" peely sighed
"Aw going so soon we have had such a good day together" you pouted " I know but I will always be here tomorrow " he said tossing an arm over your shoulder making you hug his chest.

"Im going to miss you" you commented looking up at him. "I'm going to miss you too" he told you smiling. You and him both got lost in the moment and you wrapped your arms around him and stood on your tippy toes to be able to reach him. Your lips met and you felt like time stopped.

It felt like forever before you pulled away. You blushed hard and couldn't break eye contact with him. He smiled and it only made you smile bigger. His smile was a heart warning crooked smile that made him seen like the nicest person you would ever meet just by looking at him.

Your phone rang and you seen it was your parents. You stirred you number on his wrist with a pen. "That's my number call me tonight I've gotta go" you said kissing his cheek before answering the phone and running off. He was left there shocked and he took a look at the number. He smiled and walked home hiding the number under his sleeve.

--+++

Sorry for this one being so short let me know if you want to  me to do a part 3 of a younger time ago
Luv you all huggies and kisses to all
Have a great day and most importantly a happy one
Biyaa