dragon tamer(smut)

Hiya furbabiez

So...yes there will bet quite some kink in this chapter

This is a Halloween thing because its just that season
Sadly it won't be a normal halloween due to the pandemic
  so I will probably just stay up most of the night watching movies ngl

If your celebrating Halloween let me know wht your gonna be
And if not tell me what you want to be💕

I was thinking about becoming either black or blue from among us and I'm the imposter😈
Obviously I can't play because I don't have anything to get it on but I watch others play it along with a bunch if fan art and fan fiction so...

I guess were shipping beans now😂

Anyways we can continue this later enjoy the one shot💗
-------

You were getting ready for probably one of the best nights you'd have.

You pulled up your knee high boots with heels and tugged on your short skirt slightly.

Peely was in the bathroom getting changed.
You had recently came up with the idea and Peely liked it probably because he wasn't the one getting tortured.

You adjusted your nets that ran up you legs.
You brushed most of your hair to one side pushing it over your shoulder.

You took a small headband with large horns and placed it on your head it fitting perfectly.

"Hey Peely can you help me with this?" You asked
He came out of the bathroom wearing a suit of armor.
"You look cool" you giggled
"Yeah its just painted foam though" he shrugged

"Ok ok had help me put on my wings" you chuckled
He took the red wings and strapped them on you tightly.

He grabbed his sword and shield from on the bed as you finished your make up.
"Come on were gonna miss it!" Peely whined
"Ok ok hold on I've gotta put on my tail" you giggled
Your top was separate from your bottom.

It had a few tears and cuts here and there for style and it had a scaly patter on both it and the skirt.

You had fingerless gloves clasping into your hands.
Your belt that held up your tail was strapped around your waist outlining your hips nicely.

Your eyes had dark red eyeshadow on them And your cheeks has a few scales and freckles on them followed along by a vibrant red blush going across the bridge of your nose and both your cheeks.

You had fake fangs peeking from the edges of your mouth.
Every time you smiled they would show.

If you haven't guessed it yet you are a dragon and Peely was a dragon tamer.

"Hey don't forget your collar and chains" Peely reminded.
You rolled your eyes and grabbed a collar from your drawer it had plastic but heavy chains attached to it and there were two wrist pieces that came along with it also carrying chains.

You clasped it onto your neck it surprisingly not too heavy.
Peely had to tie the wrist chains onto your wrists because you didn't know how to tie with one hand.

Then you were set.

You went down the stairs with Peely holding onto the ends of the chains to find the others dressed up as well.
Brutus was an among us character with Skye.
They had space suits on with tinted helmets on.
Skye was pink and Brutus was white.
Skye had blood stains on her suit so you assumed she was the imposter.

"I did not agree to this" Brutus groaned
"Yeah yeah sure you did" skye giggled childishly.
You looked over at Meowcles he was dressed as another dragon tamer to match up with you and Peely.
"Hey you copied me!" Peely whined playfully